• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Really Milky?

MSN said:
Milkyway!!! says:
What the fucks a sega?

Master System/Megadrive(Genesis)/saturn/DreamCast are the main Sega Consoles. Chances are it is the Genesis that people are referring to.

What's sad, is he could've covered this by saying he had some awesome bootleg copy for the PC...

But no...He just admits to being an ass...

or claimed he had a 64 DD, but meh what do you expect from someone who hasn't seen

Star Wars?!

or claimed he had a 64 DD, but meh what do you expect from someone who hasn't seen

Star Wars?!

No! I refuse to believe it.

This thread is still awesome though. I lol'd.

He also thinks euros are the currency in the UK

Let's just sticky this as the official "Milkyway Goofs and Blunders" thread.

Keep the laughter in here folks.

No. The UK still uses the Pound, its one of the reason they are so economically prosperous according to my history teacher.

Oh. Huh. Well, alright, I learned something then. I knew they used the Pound at one point but I thought the whole European Union switched over to the Euro. :shrug:

No, there's actually only 16 of the 27 use it. Plus Monaco, San Marino and the Vatican city,

Milky's opinion on the original ECW is bullshit. He's seen like a dozen matches.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back