Night Of Champions 2012 LD 9/16/12

Eve should win and feud with AJ.

I like Layla, but creative got nothing for her ever since McCool retired. If only Michelle could return as a manager for her, it would be great for the Divas division.

I don't understand how they can have someone who also a competitor be running a brand too.

It's like if Matt Schaub s commissioner of the NFL.

Michael Cole-Texas Tornado

JBL-That was his brother Kerry

Michael-You got me there

Priceless

I love how JBL is digging into Cole. He gets so confused if JBL says something 'off script' to him that he doesnt have an answer for. Downfall of getting his lines from the headset I guess.

I really hope this leads to some kind of interesting storyline between the divas
Eve is one of the few Divas that actually has some sort of storyline ongoing, so I'm hopeful that this is good for the belt.

But it's probably just silly vain hope. It will probably just be a terrible feud with Kaitlyn.

I love how JBL is digging into Cole.

Thing is though, Cole carries JBL. I'm dead serious about that. Cole's the guy with detailed notes, enabling JBL to sit there and allow Cole to set up a punchline for him.

That's how JBL sees it anyway (and he'd know who's carrying who in that partnership).

Do we really need 3 discs to replay the story of Cena\Rock? That seems like 2 discs too many...

Thing is though, Cole carries JBL. I'm dead serious about that. Cole's the guy with detailed notes, enabling JBL to sit there and allow Cole to set up a punchline for him.

That's how JBL sees it anyway (and he'd know who's carrying who in that partnership).

IDK, Bradshaw seems to have pulled out quite a few facts and old school references on his own without Cole's "notes".

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back