Night Of Champions 2012 LD 9/16/12

Yes, because being dropped on your fucking head and neck from the top rope is totally something you'd kick out of. ******.

If thats the case then anything off the top rope should be an instant KO. If Cena would have been german suplexed, he obvously would have kicked out.

This generations wrestling is way past the old superplex pin-fall. Besides Punk didnt fall on his head anyway. Asshole.

Honestly, this ending is utter trash. I think a dq would have better worked. Cena now has fuel that Punk isnt legit, still. So whatever man.

Who the fuck wrote this ending? And I thought the german finish was lame...

It allows the feud to continue. Punk can draw heat from this finish. Punk retains the belt. The story continues to unfold. Makes you wanna tune in Monday to see what next.

That's why that was NOT lame.

Beautiful ending. It would be a shame for this feud to end tonight and it had to be done. Great way to end a great match and save face for both guys.

If thats the case then anything off the top rope should be an instant KO. If Cena would have been german suplexed, he obvously would have kicked out.

This generations wrestling is way past the old superplex pin-fall. Besides Punk didnt fall on his head anyway. Asshole.

You understand nothing. This is a tainted win and shows how even they are. It gives more fuel to Punk being a heel, since he claims he's the best in the world but there's another example of him not winning a match clean. Plus ending it in a classless way was priceless. Playing the heel role to perfection.

It allows the feud to continue. Punk can draw heat from this finish. Punk retains the belt. The story continues to unfold. Makes you wanna tune in Monday to see what next.

That's why that was NOT lame.

A great match ending with no clear winner. How is that not lame? If you want the feud to continue there is always the classic cheapshot to win after the match restarted.

Ending in a draw just pisses people off.

If it's a head drop from the top rope, then yes, it absolutely should be a finish to the match. The fact that dumbasses like you think it isn't is a damning statement about your intelligence and taste.

Honestly, this ending is utter trash. I think a dq would have better worked. Cena now has fuel that Punk isnt legit, still. So whatever man.

That's the point, you dumb fuck. Cena 'won' but Punk keeps the title on a technicality and can still claim that Cena didn't beat him.

A great match ending with no clear winner. How is that not lame? If you want the feud to continue there is always the classic cheapshot to win after the match restarted.

Ending in a draw just pisses people off.

And yet, they're going to want to see it end with a definitive result... at HiaC. There's a reason why Dusty finishes are common. It's because they work.

I will say it saddens me that Punk didnt win clean because of course, this would mean he hasnt "Cememted his legacy and defined his existence" yet jajajaja yeah ok...kepp on believing that...but in all seriousness I do hope Punk beats Cena clean someday so Cena can stop playing games with Punks relevancy....

I will say it saddens me that Punk didnt win clean because of course, this would mean he hasnt "Cememted his legacy and defined his existence" yet jajajaja yeah ok...kepp on believing that...but in all seriousness I do hope Punk beats Cena clean someday so Cena can stop playing games with Punks relevancy....

You're a moron. I hope you realise that.

Ending the biggest match since WrestleMania in a draw? What the fuck is this? The territory days? Get that hee-haw shit off my HD television, you fucking carnies!

Posting from the train home from the show to let Alastor know that he is still the biggest moron of the LDs. You've outdone yourself again. Well done sir.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back