Night of Champions 2012: Kane & Daniel Bryan VS Kofi & R-Truth (c) [Tag Championship]

I'm actually rather excited for this match. At first I was disappointed that the PTP lost their title shot, but then I realized it may be for the best at the moment. As cool as it would be to see the PTP win the giant pennies, Kane and Bryan would be far more entertaining as champions. WWE are onto something great here with those two. The anger management therapy segments have been hilarious, as was the hugging. It will be interesting to see what happens, whether they win the belts or not. Kane and Bryan are working great together, so a run with the tag team belts is not out of the question.

Kane and Bryan if booked properly could be the best main event duo in the tag team scene since JeriShow and I have a feeling WWE will go the route of having them hold onto the giant pennies for a while to help that division out. It gives the tag teams a chance to work with guys higher up on the card, and former World Champions holding belts that are lower in prestige is never bad for the belt. The match should be quite fun and if it goes first I see it setting the pace for a great evening. I expect an enjoyable match filled with high flying from the champions and a few dueling YES/NO chants from Bryan with the crowd. Air Truth's run ends here and we are sure to see Kane/Bryan take home the titles.

DAGGER'S PREDICTION
Kane & Daniel Bryan will win the Tag Team Championship.

Kane and Bryan if booked properly could be the best main event duo in the tag team scene since JeriShow and I have a feeling WWE will go the route of having them hold onto the giant pennies for a while to help that division out.

Did Jericho and Big Show holding on to the tag titles for five months help the division? No, it did not because the titles went straight to DX. Nobody was helped.

It gives the tag teams a chance to work with guys higher up on the card, and former World Champions holding belts that are lower in prestige is never bad for the belt.

Again, when has it helped the division?

The match should be quite fun and if it goes first I see it setting the pace for a great evening. I expect an enjoyable match filled with high flying from the champions and a few dueling YES/NO chants from Bryan with the crowd. Air Truth's run ends here and we are sure to see Kane/Bryan take home the titles.

Kane and Bryan will do the same thing that tag teams of their ilk will do. Hold the titles and have their little comedy segments which soon will be the main focus and not the tag titles and the rest of the tag teams will suffer as a result and the division will be back to status quo or actually worse since it has been improving. I'm counting on you Kofi and Truth.

This is pretty much the only match that I think will have a good, progressing, & interesting ending.

Who do you think will win and why?
Bryan & Kane HAVE to win. It is too early for them to break up & fight again. Also the tag division is POINTLESS, so if even only for a little while, this will stimulate the tag division. I have said for along time the tag division needs a solid, veteran, team. Well they aren't a real team but it is the closest we will get probably.

Your thoughts on Kane and D-Bryan teaming up?
I think it is awesome & is something fresh. Also it keeps them busy, their is just too much going on with the WWE title & RAW. And both men are too good for smackdown. Let them be a solid team for awhile & have them break up a couple months prior to Mania so they can go their seperate ways.

Any other comments?
I didn't like this idea a month or so back when someone brought it up (whoever posted the idea about them teaming up awhile back, PROPS!), but between the AMAZING anger mang. segments, the fact that Kane kinda needs something to do right now, & WWE doesn't seem to be capitalizing on Bryan and putting him in the WWE title picture w/ Punk & Cena, I think this will be the best for them. Let them do something a little different for awhile, go out on a good match against one and other, then have Bryan resume challenging for the WWE title & Kane destroying people.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back