• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Nicknames for Breasts

ferbian, I don't think it was forgotten... I think it's used in the wrong context.

Eye Candy = a hot piece of ass

true, can be used in that context :) but i would personally find the breasts my personal eye candy cause i'm a boob-man :D but context wise thats why i never resorted to "badongagongs" cause thats ass for certain :)

I'm not sure about the rest of the country, but here in the Cincinnati area I've heard the term "The Northern Slopes". Again, this could just be a redneck idiot phrase....

I'm not sure about the rest of the country, but here in the Cincinnati area I've heard the term "The Northern Slopes". Again, this could just be a redneck idiot phrase....

Well Dewey, I created this thread so we could all learn new terms. You just taught me one, so thanks!!

Funny how I find myself hiding under a table as I read through this thread.

While I'm here, though, I remember the Eddie Murphy movie "Coming to America" in which he referred to the offending objects as "casabas."

I mean, really.:blush:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back