Next World Champion: Angle or Anderson?

A few things. The last shot or one last shot applied to AJ as champion, not all champions. Second thing, until Angle signs the stipulation that if he loses he is not coming back then it is just his word so it leaves things open for him to stick around if he gets screwed over. I'd say there are plenty of signs pointing to TNA trying to make a star at BFG which would bode well for Anderson's chances. I think whichever of Angle, Anderson or Pope ends up with the title will go heel.

I think "They" will make themselves known to the world at BFG and they will cost Angle the belt and his career. I do think though Angle will be back, maybe not right away but in the next few months. Anderson will become champ for sure maybe in the way Austin did at WM 17 by turning heel and forming an alliance.

I'd say this'll be Anderson, more that likely. It's not like there's anything wrong with an Angle title run. Far from it, he's actually the best wrestler in the company, if you hadn't noticed. But it'll been what, the fourth or so time he's won the title? Not as exciting.

Anderson winning his first title, at BFG, on 10/10/10, against the greatest wrestler in the copany who hasn't lost in forever? That sounds pretty cool. I think he can definetly handle it as well, that guy is rather charismatic. Dare I say, a young Miz?

It's not like Kurt is actually retiring either. Older guys like him always need time off every now and then.

I see a 3 Way coming. While it may very well come down to Angle and Anderson, The Pope, in my eyes will also be there. Angle cannot be beaten or he retires. Anderson is too hot to keep delaying. The Pope needs to be close to the top. There may not be history between Angle and Dinero, but there is between Dinero and Anderson. not only that, but Dinero himself has talked about being the 8 Card Stud winner and having nothing to show for it, and that no matter what, he needs to find relevance again. He may not win the title, but I'm certain that he'll be there. I'm not too fond of rematches headlining a big event like BFG. Especially when the last time Anderson and Angle hooked up was at LockDown. Another of TNA's Big 3.

As for the title itself, it may very well be Mr. Anderson. With Angle not too far behind.

Much as I want Anderson to win, looking at TNA's track record it's pretty obvious this is going top Angle. Not knocking the guy's abilities, but Anderson would be a much better champ. Imagine that guy NOT pandering to be a face.

Anderson will be the man. Angle's contract is about up and he has a couple of movies lined up so he needs time off. Hardy is out because of his legal problems. The Pope is just off an injury, he may be popular, but he isn't WHC material quite yet. Anderson will most likely cheat to win, which is fine with me. That would make him an instant heel & TNA needs some more well defined heels on their roster. I can see a feud between Anderson & Pope once Anderson is Champ.

Ric-Flair.jpg

Angle will win at BFG, he has to, or he will quit, part of his storyline. There's no doubt in my mind that Angle will win. Though, Angle has nothing to gain, he's been in TNA for I think 3, 4 years now, maybe going up to 5 soon. Everyone knows he's a great wrestler, he was a great wrestler when he left WWE and came to TNA. He was what some people would call "The Face of TNA", but that now has been taken over by AJ Styles.

On the other hand, Ken Anderson has everything to gain by winning the world title. Anderson may not be the biggest star right now, but I think, should he stay with the company, he will be the biggest star in TNA by...I'd say late 2011, early 2012. By winning the world title, he will be one of the faces of TNA. Anderson was probably the only wrestler this year that TNA picked up that isn't a complete loser.

But there's no way that Anderson can win at BFG, look for Angle to win, but Anderson to win it sometime next year, cause The Pope is the next champ.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back