• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Sting is the *NEW* TNA World Heavyweight Champion

Robert Roode needs some time alone before being a main eventer. He has to atleast get 4 feuds under his belt before people buy into him as a singles star.

Crimson is going to be the face of TNA sooner than later. Like it or not. I don't get the hate for him. He looks great, he has a natural look as a face. He will get more mic time once he gets a legit feud with someone. Right now, he's on pace to get TWO title shots.

You cannot complain about TNA not pushing talent and then complain, Crimson isn't the guy YOU want as the face of the company. They found a star to create and he's being created.

I don't like Anderson at all, but I think him losing the title has made Immortal look even weaker. You cannot push a stable as the dominant heels in the organisation if they never have the belt in their posession. It just makes them look second rate and with Anderson joining they once again had someone who was a legitimate main eventer and someone who could hold the title. Having him lose it so quickly again just makes him look useless.

However, if Sting is heading into a match with Kurt Angle, who is still the best in the world, then having the title on the lines makes the match even more prestigious so if he is only set to have a short transitional reign before Angle takes the strap, then I am ok with it. It would be a pretty short build-up to Kurt becoming champion again, but you know you are always guaranteed a great match with Angle on top, so I am happy enough to see this being the case. I hope that Sting drops the belt at HardCore Justice, he can't cut it as the main guy any more, his matches are no longer good enough.

I wouldn't be surprised if we end up with Angle v Anderson for the belt as the top feud following the next PPV if Kurt wins the title.

The Thing is this

TNA Has the right Idea.... to a point

They want to Make the Tittle Mean somthing again.. The problem is that They have not found the Right Champion to leave it on...

Sting is Red Hot right now and does deserve to wear the Tittle as it means somthing on him... Guys like Him, Hogan, Flair. all know what to do and how to make the tittle shine when they wear it.... and if u leave it on a guy like that for awhile.. it brings back purpose to the tittle.

I think once TNA finds that young star who can elevate the Tittle and make it actually look like a HWC that u want 2 pay attention 2.. then the belt will stay on that wrestler 4 sometime.

Good examples of what i am talking about are Hogans heyday in WWF or the NWO in WCW.. The HWC ment so much .....Stings run in WCW.... Flairs run as IC Campion as well in the WWE that is a great example of wear a tittle lost its meaning and he elevated it back to being something.

So what i am trying to say is .... we need a Champion like Sting to hold this Tittle 4 it 2 mean somthing... Anderson just wasnt cutting it.... And when TNA finally finds that Younger Champion that can elevate the Tittle like a Hogan or a Sting then i think we will see a long Tittle rain at that time...

Excellent Job Tna.. Sting has Got me interested in Wrestling again.

I'm no fan Anderson. Overall, I think he's average at best. But TNA has put so much time and effort into making him their next big star. They tried to turn him into the next popular face/tweener antihero, but this persona never caught on. Most recently, they decided to turn Anderson into a full blown heel. Still, his most recent run with this title was very forgettable, and Anderson's true heel character hasn't been that impressive. TNA has given Anderson his fair amount of big pushes, and he has seen a good amount of time in the main event spotlight, but Anderson hasn't managed to do anything spectacular yet.

As far as Sting being champ goes, I really can't get excited about Sting wearing the strap again. I don't have a problem with his Joker persona, because he does look like a real nutcase most of the time, but Sting's previous reign as champion wasn't that great. I understand he's a big name veteran, and he can be a safe option for World Champion. Still, TNA can't rely on the Stinger forever, and TNA will need some fresh faces in the main event scene someday. This could help fuel the talk of the Sting/Hogan match at Bound For Glory, because I wouldn't be surprised if Sting went into the big show as champion.

Robert Roode needs some time alone before being a main eventer. He has to atleast get 4 feuds under his belt before people buy into him as a singles star.

Crimson is going to be the face of TNA sooner than later. Like it or not. I don't get the hate for him. He looks great, he has a natural look as a face. He will get more mic time once he gets a legit feud with someone. Right now, he's on pace to get TWO title shots.

You cannot complain about TNA not pushing talent and then complain, Crimson isn't the guy YOU want as the face of the company. They found a star to create and he's being created.

But Crimson sucks. It's like saying you wanted us to push bigger wrestlers physically, we're giving you Bastian Booger!

"lol lol lol let's shock people, the Ledger Sting is so hot, put the title on him, so shocking and controversial lol lol lol we are awesome, shocking the World every week! title change on tv NEVER HAPPENS! we're so innovative!".

i only have one thing to say about this, it could have been worst. Like it or not, Anderson just prove everybody why the WWE never fully got behind him. He's not World Chamiponship material, his character is becoming stale and he starting to get x-pac heat. TNA/Impact wresting, realise they wouldn'T be able to make money with him as the figure head of the company and dumb the championship on Sting until somebody else beats him before Bound for glory so that he can have his match with Hogan and whoever beat him will be able to wrestle whoever wins the bound for glory series which i think will be either Crimsom or Gunner since it seem like that the 2 guys that TNA is trying to push to the moon right now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back