• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Next time you get high

Big Sexy

Deadly Rap Cannibal
Watch the Ninja Turtles movies. Not the cartoon version, I'm talking about the dudes in the giant turtle suits from the early 90's. It's a great movie even when you're not high, but there's something about seeing giant Turtles doing karate that is very entertaining after smoking a blunt. I know that only like 5 people on this forum probably smoke weed, but I thought I'd throw this out there.

I did that once watching my little poney (for some reason) and laughed my ass off, now im a dad i dont do drugs anymore, but still remember how awesome it was getting high and watching magical ponys , i laughed my ass off for hours

I did that once watching my little poney (for some reason) and laughed my ass off, now im a dad i dont do drugs anymore, but still remember how awesome it was getting high and watching magical ponys , i laughed my ass off for hours

I did the same thing back in the day with a few cartoons. Mostly Aqua Teens, though. Then I grew up, and realized how pointless the pot was. My favorite thing to do though, was watch any older cartoon (flintstones, jetsons, etc.) and listen to "It's the End of the World" by REM. No matter what, they always sync up! I do that when I'm drunk sometimes, too.

I used to f'n LOVE the Ninja Turtles as a kid. Bad-ass.

I remember when I used to get that high that stupid shit became insanely funny. I'm such a veteran stoner at this point though that now I just become relaxed with a more heightened awareness whenever I smoke.

But oh man, those first few years...spent so much time smoking pot and watching things like Alice in Wonderland. I remember doin' whip-its and watching Finding Nemo too, now that was an experience. The fish came floating out of the screen, very trippy.

I'll keep that in mind.

After smoking pot one time, my friend and I watched Wizard Of Oz. I remember being fascinated with the grey turning into color and laughing my ass off at the midgets.

Good times.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back