• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Ninja Turtles

I said that child friendly has become a byword for stupidity and there shouldn't be any argument for that. Most films suitable for kids are dumbed down, low-brow nonsense that would bore an adult to tears.

But that's just not true at all. You have to differentiate between child friendly and children's movies. They are two separate things. Movies like Barney are targeted for children. Yes, adults would be bored to tears, but Barney is not child-friendly as much as it is a child's movie.

Are there stupid "child friendly" movies? Sure, but there's also a ton of stupid "adult" movies. The quality of the movie has nothing to do with whether it's child friendly or adults only.

Scary movie/epic movie/others in that genre are adult movies but stupid.

Old news is old.

It's being produced by Michael Bay’s production company, Platinum Dunes, & the guys who wrote Ironman have signed on to write.

It's a live-action/CGI hybrid & is scheduled to come next year.

They've even released promotional photos

teenage_mutant_ninja_turtles.jpg

tmnt-movie.jpg

Now you listen up and you listen up good. You do not diss the Turtles. Not in my presence, not in your presence, not in anyone's presence! Anything Ninja Turtle news related is automatically the best news ever. You need to siddown, eat some pizza, and shut the shell up!

COWABUNGA

EASILY, the greatest thing Doc has ever posted on Wrestlezone. Right there.

MTM the bottom one is actually a fan made mask.

Yeah, I'm sure we had a thread on it here about a year ago.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back