News on the Diva Search

Jillan isn't ugly......

You can't really critizise diva's like Ashley, Candice, Torrie and Maria. Learning how to wrestle isn't an over night thing. It would take alot of time and practice.

to_good_4_ya said:
Jillan isn't ugly......

You can't really critizise diva's like Ashley, Candice, Torrie and Maria. Learning how to wrestle isn't an over night thing. It would take alot of time and practice.

Why are they in the company if they can't wrestle??

Flames Out
Dragon

Eternal Dragon said:
Why are they in the company if they can't wrestle??

Flames Out
Dragon

Exactly i hate divas that only look good and cant wrestle...I hated Jillian with the thinggy on her face btw any ways yeah I agree with you bout the wrestling and company thing...

I know it makes no sense to say- "it takes time for them to wrestle". They should already know how- or be doing something else. That's like if they chose the worst singer for American Idol and than said-well it takes time for them to learn how to sing. It just doesn't make sense to me.

Flames Out
Dragon

Eternal Dragon said:
I know it makes no sense to say- "it takes time for them to wrestle". They should already know how- or be doing something else. That's like if they chose the worst singer for American Idol and than said-well it takes time for them to learn how to sing. It just doesn't make sense to me.

Flames Out
Dragon

Well I heard the ad for the diva search thingy said you dont need to have to know how to wrestle...so it seems WWe doesnt care and all they care about is a girl with a good ass and great big tits...

I bet if a girl came in and wasn't all that pretty (by that I mean Silicone Doll), and could wrestle, they'd probably tell her that the Diva Search wasn't for her.

Flames Out
Dragon

Eternal Dragon said:
I bet if a girl came in and wasn't all that pretty (by that I mean Silicone Doll), and could wrestle, they'd probably tell her that the Diva Search wasn't for her.

Flames Out
Dragon

Yeah I think Mcmahon does this to get horny i mean he must not think Linda is good enough...Look at him with Trish and Candice...I guess the girl who wins this time he will force her to have sex with him...I think he should get girls that can wrestle...

I think Maryse is the only one who wants to wrestle and give it her all.I heard that she does the best high flying moves and has great potential to be a diva and she has the moves almost like Amy used to have when she used to wrestle.I think Maryse has the best chance of winning against the other girls.

Every single diva search bitch sucks and the whole thing is stupid and pointless. They are all models with no actuall talent. THE END

awwwwwwww man I didnt even hear Maryse was eliminated! o_0 Man she she would've made the next wwe diva! She really wanted to be in the wwe so badly.....I wanted her to so win!!!

k ^_^ I'm sure we'll c Maryse in the wwe ring maybe again someday if she decides to ever come back......

I think after the Diva's Search is done and they decide to do another one, I think it should be done differently, like the chllange should be done in another certain way.

Like for example, some Divas will be on RAW and others on SD!, and they should have different tasks to complete, like help convince a WWE superstar to be in their corner during a match and help them win their match. Something like that, or try to with stand 3 mins in the ring with the Women's Champion, things like that.

What do you guys think?!

Your probably right, lol. But it couldn't hurt to image Vince actually do that in the Diva's Search! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back