News on the Diva Search

Do you guys think, that since the Diva's Search is both on RAW & SD! where you think the Diva Search winner will end up going to, RAW or SmackDown!? and why you think they will end up there?

Thats exactly why they will put her on RAW1 Better career oppertunity

yeah i think shell go to raw, and then get transfered to smackdown, the finals are on august 16 i think, the aired comercial during raw last night, its gonna be on usa,

God Im Watching That. The Last Day Of Diva Search For 2006 Woohoo!

I hope this will b the LAST DIVA Search for the Year bcuz I can't stand these diva searches for two long,they are just a waste of air time!!!LOL!

They should have more of the better girls wrestle instead of seeing girl's that can't wrestle and just stand there looking pretty all the time.

Eternal Dragon said:
Is it just me or the girls more boring this year?

Flames Out
Dragon

Yeah, I think so too, I only like the first RAW Diva's Search, other than that, nothing can compare to the first one.

no, she wasn't in the diva search. this year the thing that's holding it together is that promotion for $2500 every week and a chance for $25000 (i believe) if you vote using text messages.

BORINGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG thats all i gotta say its just plain shit they really need to stop it after this one it does nothing anymore

grungy72 said:
BORINGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG thats all i gotta say its just plain shit they really need to stop it after this one it does nothing anymore

i agree with you 100%, really they should do more with the women's division rather than doing this whole dumbass competition.

well theres not much i can say about the diva search that hasnt already been said. Though I have to say those of you who say Victoria is ugly, I have to strongly disagree with you. But I do have to say that If you are watching wrestling just to see the hot women, then you arent a true WRESTLING FAN. It would be another thing if they could actually wrestle, but that isnt the case. If you do outside things like the Diva Search just to please non-fans then eventually what will be left of Wrestling itself. Just a few squash matches so you can fill more time with the Diva search.

I rkn Victoria is hot to, This is an outthere theory but do u rkn make up do less to the heels or SOME divas to make them look uglier, I swear when Victoria came in she was really hot, She went through a phase where she just GOT ugly what u rkn.

Hmmm you mean they apply less makeup to heels to make them look bad. Interesting Theory but i dont think its true cause trish was a heel and she still looked good. I dont really find lita that attractive, even when she wuznt heel

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back