News on the Diva Search

www.suckmyarse said:
I usually zone out during the Diva Search but hey... If it works.
By the way what happened to Christy Hemme?? She was a sexy little spark plug with a lot of energy. I thought she could have made a name for her self in the WWE.

Christy Hemme went ovet to TNA wrestling. She was fired from the wwe for exposing herself to triple H.

Christy aws ugly anywayz. Now stop complainin about "Women talent is not getting used" cuz there body's are wut matters. Hor Women = Ratings Ugly atletic Women (Jillian, Victoria and Beth) = No Ratings. So Vince is making a great decision by bringing in Hot Divas to get more Ratings.

The Original Hater said:
http://s15.invisionfree.com/The_Haterz_Domain/index.php?act=idx
WZ BLOWS THD 4 LIFE FUCK ALL YOU

NEED A REAL EMAIL TO REGISTER FRUITDADDIES!

See, I thought this thread was talking about the diva search and since you're clearly off topic for the upteenth time why don't you just go jack off or something, I mean unless your dick's too small for you to actually get your hand around it.

Anyways, back on the topic of the Diva Search, the truth about it is that people will tune into see it (as was stated before) and I don't think there is much we can do about it. I'm just hoping we get some decent women's wrestling matches now and than.

Flames Out
Dragon

I alwayz see tha Diva Search and I don't think dat I'm the only 1 who thinks dat tha Diva Search is a good idea. Oh and The Original Hater this is for U
bushbirdyan8.jpg

I never liked the diva search because most of the time they cant wrestle but anyway if it brings in better ratings for SD! which they need and Raw then I say go with it.

Eternal Dragon said:
Maybe they should try the Diva Search with girls that can actually wrestle, like indys talent or something.

Flames Out
Dragon
First they have to be Hot then Athletic cuz Vince wants ratings so first thing is they have to be hot tha second thing is how athletic they are.

J-Slim said:
First they have to be Hot then Athletic cuz Vince wants ratings so first thing is they have to be hot tha second thing is how athletic they are.

It's not easy finding a good combination of Hot/Athletic, it's very rare you'll find something like that because, either they're gonna be HOT and not Athletic, or Athletic or not Hot, maybe cute. However, WWE should do what UFC does in the Ultimate Fighter, just have expierenced Diva's who have a wrestling background, and go with that however, if it is bringing in ratings, then go with it.

If Athletic and not Hot Divas don't get ratings then go back to Hot Women cuz that alwayz brings ratings.

Why don't they have Superstar search or something, bring in hot guys that can't wrestle. Than we'll see how people will like that.

Flames Out
Dragon

Eternal Dragon said:
Why don't they have Superstar search or something, bring in hot guys that can't wrestle. Than we'll see how people will like that.

Flames Out
Dragon
Vince is a guy he wants Diva Search's not Guy search's.

Eternal Dragon said:

Flames Out
Dragon
Well, you do always see them half naked, and theres always that sort of homo-erotic side to wrestling people can't deny... ahahah, I just know I'm going to get backlash for that comment.

Mickey-B said:
Well, you do always see them half naked, and theres always that sort of homo-erotic side to wrestling people can't deny... ahahah, I just know I'm going to get backlash for that comment.
WWE is kinda turning homo-erotic cuz look at Viscera's Finisher and Flair grabs guyz balls.

J-Slim said:
WWE is kinda turning homo-erotic cuz look at Viscera's Finisher and Flair grabs guyz balls.
Well if you like at the history of wreslting, it's always been, they use to wrestle naked in ancien greece to make sure no women would participate.

Mickey-B said:

Lol!! But, most guys that wrestle arn't that great to look at (that doesn't mean I don't appreciate their talent, I still watch them and respect them). You think I like looking at Matt Striker in bright pink tights? Or Umaga?

Flames Out
Dragon

Eternal Dragon said:
Lol!! But, most guys that wrestle arn't that great to look at (that doesn't mean I don't appreciate their talent, I still watch them and respect them). You think I like looking at Matt Striker in bright pink tights? Or Umaga?

Flames Out
Dragon
What about cena, or batista... don't find them good looking?

Eternal Dragon said:

Flames Out
Dragon
Well too bad. There isn't a lot of Male guyz that love stripping or something but Females theres a whole lot.

Cena and Batista, yeah but Cena wears long shorts. That's two guys out of many. They both can wrestle, well sort of. I don't like any wrestler just because of their looks. I wish it could be that way with females.

Flames Out
Dragon

Eternal Dragon said:
Cena and Batista, yeah but Cena wears long shorts. That's two guys out of many. They both can wrestle, well sort of. I don't like any wrestler just because of their looks. I wish it could be that way with females.

Flames Out
Dragon
There's a diffrence between liking them and liking to look at them lol

Eternal Dragon said:
I agree, a big differance.
Flames Out
Dragon
Don't U like Orton? He's athletic, kinda has an attitude but U girlz might find him...attractive I should say since it's obvious cuz a lot of ppl... girlz in general talk about him and tha word spreads out. But enough of that Melina should be the Women's Champ cuz she's fine and athletic.

.JoeY said:
The reason for more viewers IMO is because, the women in the Diva's Search are just so damn HOT! lol. Seriously, and to be honest even though most of the challenges are not even wrestling related, the only reason I catch a few segments of the Diva's Search is because they are just so HOT! other than that, I gurantee when they choose the next Diva Search Winner, she probably won't last two years with the company, if she does, then I'll be surprised.
There okay. I would'nt call them hot though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back