• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

New Stables in the WWE

Or because I'm still on the topic of William Regal, how about this:

William Regal, Drew McIntyre, and Sheamus-The United Kingdom. Wrestlers representing the "greatest islands in the entire world" damning all that is un-UK. Or something like that. In my opinion, that would be a strong team, especially if Regal ever gets the ECW Championship. They would be a threat on all three brands.

It's scary, man. I was just thinking that same thing, it'd give Regal something to do and give McIntyre and Sheamus some better leadership.

For those suggesting Sheamus as part of a 'United Kingdom' stable, let me inform you that he is from The Republic of Ireland which is not part of The UK and would never, ever say it was.

I think WWE could do with a dominant stable and feel the Straight Edge Society would be a good place to build from.

I think Punk is a very good leader and Gallows and Serena fit in well.

With ECW crumbling I would have punk 'Save' Tyler Reks and bring him in. He could preach about surfing being a way of getting a 'buzz' but when it gets dark and you go home you need to get that buzz back so you reach for a beer, then a cigarette, then some pills etc etc. Cuttng Reks hair would be significant as well as its a massive part of his look.

I would then set up a fued with Punk, Gallows and Reks against Matt Hardy and Cryme Tyme, with Cryme Tyme turning and joining the SES, as someone else pointed out, denouncing their former life of crime.

I think those 6 would make a decent stable.

William Regal, Drew McIntyre, and Sheamus-The United Kingdom. Wrestlers representing the "greatest islands in the entire world" damning all that is un-UK. Or something like that. In my opinion, that would be a strong team, especially if Regal ever gets the ECW Championship. They would be a threat on all three brands.

Sheamus is not from the Uk though Sheamus is from Dublin which makes him Irish and Ireland is not in the Uk so replace Sheamus with Finlay as he is from the Uk

Add Paul Burchill & Finlay and it would be awesome also The Barbarians would be a better name after the rugby team in the 60s.
That would be good they could talk of how america is one of two countries without universal healthcare and other bad things regarding America and they would be massive in their hometowns. Finlay & Regal could be the Tag-title contenders while Sheamus, Burchill & McIntyre could be the main event talent or Burchill could be I.C or U.S title material.

How about Taker coming back after wm26 and starting up a new Stable called something like the Afterlife, it would obviously include the Undertaker, and it would include HBK after he gets beaten by the Taker at wrestlemania! Kane could be included as insurance policy, but the stable would be in need of a tag team but not sure who! Any ideas??

I'd probably like to see a new Nation of Domination stable. It would consist of Mark Henry as the leader (since he was part of the original NoD), MVP, Cryme Tyme, Shelton Benjamin, and R-Truth. They make allegations of being kept to mid-card status due to the color of their skin, and claim that the WWE is being discriminatory. It would be like the original agenda like the original NoD (the one led by Faarooq, not The Rock). What would make this interesting is if The Rock comes back to the WWE and becomes a manager for these guys.

What would you think of an R-Truth heel turn, and partnering that up with a Cryme Tyme heel turn? I think you could put the three of them together have them play the kinda tweener heels that everybody loves. You know the kind of guys that the IWC loves to cheer, but the little kids boo.

I think the three of them would make a natural pairing. I could see R-Truth as a IC or US Champ. I don't know that WWE would ever put the World Title around him. I would have loved to see the three of them run rampant on the ECW show before it was cancelled. R-Truth could have had a great run as an ECW champ.

The O.G.3...

I don't see it. Truth is so popular in the PG era its' untrue and Cryme Tyme can't get on Smackdown or in the tag picture on any program. They don't mix well IMO and turning people heel unnecessarily is just annoying.

It would make more sense for them to have an alliance and I could imagine them fighting against a common enemy like the Harts, but turning them heel would be stupid.

Edit: There's a thread already about Cryme Tyme turning heel. You didn't need to make this thread.

I can't see the connection for those 3. The gimmicks are different, the obvious 'connection' would just be lazy booking.
Cryme Time and Cena = yes because of the 'street' thing they had

I don't see it at all Truth is to popular to turn heel. If they were going to do anything with Cryme Tyme they would have already. I wouldn't be surprised if they get wished the best in their future endeavors soon.

NO!!!

Truth actually is good, pairing him with Cryme Tyme would devalue him and he probably would end up where they are, barely doing anything, where he is know may not be the main event but he gets exposure, has a good fanbase and has good matches, Cryme Tyme are shite in my opinion and need to improve their ring performance first in my opinion before they do anything major.

I'd like to see Morrison, Miz, Ziggler, Ryder, and Beth Phoenix. Morrison takes the spot as the front man, ala, HBK. Miz and Ziggler form a tag-team similar to the New Age Outlaws, Ryder can be the annoying little guy like X-Pac, and Phoenix is the new Chyna.

They could take out HBK and HHH and steal the intro to D-X. Bring back Road Dogg and Billy Gunn. They could end the feud in the rumored War-Games match.

The only way I would allow such a faction to happen is if they were to turn Shad heel on the team, and let Truth and JTG team up, as I think both of them could be lethal as a tag team, but doing that I think Shad would end up getting released.

The only word that comes to mind when thinking about this possible "faction" is...underwhelming. I just don't see this being a big deal. R-Truth is kind of over, as is Cryme Tyme. But how any of them benefit from teaming up and turning heel?

I just don't see it turning into a big deal. How would this faction elevate Cryme Tyme or R-Truth? Truth is an IC/US title possibility, but a low one. I don't really see him winning either belt, and if he does, it would not be for long. The WWE REFUSES to put together a tag team division, so how would it help Cryme Tyme? If there were still an internet-based Sunday Night Heat, that is where Cryme Tyme would be, and that is unfortunate, because they are one of WWE's only TRUE tag teams.

If the WWE would place any pride or prestige in their lower-card belts, like the US or IC belts, and the Tag belts, I could see this working. It wouldn't be HUGE or anything, but it could be entertaining, whether the group was either heel or face. But I don't think good ol Vinny Mac cares enough about tag team wrestling or mid carders to to any of that.

I can see where it would benifit Cryme Tyme, but at the end of the day it would do nothing for R Truth. But maybe, under the right circumstances, it would be a hit that would go over well with the fans.

To me, Cryme isnt being booked or used properly, sad thing is, the fans seem to react well to them when they are used correctly.

May sound crazy but what if Cryme Tyme were worked as a vicious "thugs for hire" kind of angle? I think it would work better than how they're being used now. Just my opinion.

I don't totally disagree with the author of this thread, but I would edit it a little bit.

I think a guy like MVP has the look and the talent to be a great faction leader. He's got a heel swagger to him, the bling, the past prison sentence, he's from the streets. Add in a good tag team like Cryme Time, another excellent and talented heel singles wrestler like Shelton Benjamin and solid enforcer like Mark Henry.

That's a strong and talented group. Now, instead of having R-Truth join that group I think he should be feuding with them to try and get them on the right path and have R-Truth recruit some guys. It may be a good way to get some NXT rookies like Dave Otunga into the mix.

That's just my two cents. But I doubt anything like that will happen.

...That makes no sense. Why would you put these guys together? They have nothing in common and they woul....oh.

It would be hard to do a stable like this without sending a message, one people may find offensive. You mention MVP's past prison sentence, if they used that in a faction that is comprised of all black wrestlers it could be see as racial stereotyping. The Nation were purposely slightly racist, or at least advocated their own people to a larger extent than would be acceptable for anyone else. They were meant to be a little racy, that doesn't seem like what Vince wants to do right now if he wants to keep things PG.

Can't really see R-Truth turning heel anytime soon.. he's too over with the crowd, plus his whole personal life with being a guy who fought his way out of a criminal background, it makes sense if he's a babyface.

But then again, Booker T has the same background and they turned him heel plenty of times.. and MVP started out as a heel.. anyway my point is, I see R-Truth kind of like Rey Mysterio, RVD or Jeff Hardy.. the wrestlers who are babyfaces for like 95% of their WWE run.

It's really hard when it comes to stables.. you got to have the the right wrestlers for them
Some stables are successful, whilst some aren't

I could see Jericho as a leader of a stable, he has that leader vibe in him.
One i'd love is to see Jericho as the leader, Edge and Christian as a tag team, and maybe a young canadian guy who shows a lot of potential to be the future of the company..
and have them be a Canadian stable.. and be called the Canadian Coalition or something

also if only Trish were still in the business she could represent the women's division.. ah well, Gail Kim would be a good fit, seeing as she's from Canada and is pretty good in the ring.. but not Maryse, I know she's French Canadian but her whole "High school hot girl" persona would ruin it.

Stables are desperately needed in WWE in my opinion. They help to elevate the careers of the younger guys and for the fans they are very entertaining. There used to be so many stables, which helped to push half of the main event guys now. They are very good for storylines as well, they make it much more exiting and unpredictable as to what will happen. I really wish there would be more stables in WWE, ones like Evolution, the Four Horsemen etc. There are no decent ones anymore. I dont know what it is, but any stables over the past few years lack a certain something; La Famillia, Legacy and Straight Edge Society just dont have that charisma which DX, Evolution and the nWo had.

Jerishow was great, but to make it a stable they need 1 to 3 more guys. My best way to put it is to add Jack Swagger and/or Dolph Ziggler and put them as a hard woking talent that helps jericho (as legacy used to do) with his body guard buissness partner Big show.

I know im not supposed to say it, but in TNA Stables are easier to do as they got mix that can sync more than WWE.

Kofi Kingston, John Morrison, Ted DiBiase, and Rey Mysterio
i dont have a name, but all we need is perferably Kingston and DiBiase to get drafted to Smackdown. And Mysterio is looking to retire in a few years. So y not have him share that torch that he has had with 3 young athletes with a lot of potiental. And Kofi Was just in a rivaly with orton which i feel orton got the better of kofi which i feel was a mistake but still he hung in there with one of the top guys in the wwe. Morrison Has been doing well for himself for a while now. he Was successful with MNM. He Was IC Champion Then ECW Champion. Formed Miz and Morrison then Reclaimed the IC title This is perfect timing. And DiBiase Breaking away from legacy i think he should fly solo at Wrestlemania Against Orton and Win Cause that would catapolt him into a new top superstar following in The Million Dollar Man's Shoes. I Also Think He Should Bring Back The Million Dollar Title. And Mayb not completely do the millionaire gimick thats been done but just introduce the belt.
That Would also Introduce 3 New Main eventers

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back