Money Inc. Vs Legacy

jeffro1979

Dark Match Jobber
So I was just looking through the where are they now segment over on wwe.com. They had a piece on Mike Rotundo aka IRS. That got my head spinning in the what if land. What if for one night only we had the Million Dollar Man and IRS come to the ring and reintroduce the million dollar belt to Ted Dibiase Jr. Now they say we are not done yet along with the million dollar belt we are also bringing back, Money Inc. They introduce individually, Brett Dibiase, and the Rotundos from FCW. Out comes Randy Orton and Cody Rhodes to start a beat down on the new money inc. cause legacy only has room for one champion, and you ted are not a champion..... money inc appears to have the numbers until brett dibiase joins in with legacy and beats money inc down, since wwe loves the brother vs brother feud you could have bret vs ted for the million dollar belt and have cody saying i can handle these two on my own.... talking about the rotundos...... could this feud work is what I am basically working towards here, forgive me for being verbose, I am on my second Large Coffee of the morning.... Until next time wrestling fans......

i like it but keep the dibiase's together. and just bring in new people to legacy to help the numbers game. i really miss the whole heels vs heels and face vs face atmosphere of wrestling. keep money inc. heel and legacy heel.

Its a pretty good idea, I think Ted DiBiase was epic (yeah I'm going that far lol) when he was the guest host for Raw over a month ago, prefer it when they have WWE Legend's host Raw (looking forward to Dusty presenting it this week) but back onto this discussion, I'd like to see DiBiase Sr. used more than usual, and to be involved with Legacy and your Money Inc. idea would be great. I wouldnt mind seeing what they could do with Hart Dynasty challenging Legacy or vice versa, the way HD have been built up has been great to see, earning a victory over the WHC (at the time anyways), and in their hometown no less must have been great. I'm wanting a face team to win the tag titles at some point so HD can feud with them over the Unified Tag Titles. And maybes they could go against Legacy for the titles.

I loved the original Money Inc and bringing back the kids to do it again I wouldn't like. By the time Money Inc got together they both had a wealth of experience, Rotunda was a former tag champ with Big Barry Windham, and Ted was a huge heel for years. It just wouldn't fly for me because it just wouldn't have the same feel. Heels of today don't have what it takes to pull off the gimmicks of yesteryear, they just aren't that good. I would say let the young kids do their own thing. Maybe they can actually find their nitch without their parents giving it to them.

I can see making Ted or Brett the Million Dollar Champion. The problem though is that neither of them are the real Million Dollar Man. I don't really think either of the Dibiases or Rotondos want to be living in their father's shadow. The Million Dollar Man was my favourite gimmick of all time and his vignettes are absolutely priceless. But, here is the thing. Dibiase never got to become champ (unless you count when he bought the belt off Andre). I can tell that Dibiase Jr. is going to one day be the wwe champ. He's the future of the company. What I can see happening is that Ted beats Orton, but orton pulled some screwjob to keep the strap. Then Ted sr. come out a few weeks later and announces Ted Jr. as the new Million dollar champ. with it all as a build up for Ted getting the real strap off orton.

Please....no more belts in WWE. It's bad enough half the titles are losing any worth they had. Let's not make the problem worse by bringing back the Million Dollar Belt. Would be fine if it was simply used as a prop for one night, but please....leave it be.

So I was just looking through the where are they now segment over on wwe.com. They had a piece on Mike Rotundo aka IRS. That got my head spinning in the what if land. What if for one night only we had the Million Dollar Man and IRS come to the ring and reintroduce the million dollar belt to Ted Dibiase Jr. Now they say we are not done yet along with the million dollar belt we are also bringing back, Money Inc. They introduce individually, Brett Dibiase, and the Rotundos from FCW. Out comes Randy Orton and Cody Rhodes to start a beat down on the new money inc. cause legacy only has room for one champion, and you ted are not a champion..... money inc appears to have the numbers until brett dibiase joins in with legacy and beats money inc down, since wwe loves the brother vs brother feud you could have bret vs ted for the million dollar belt and have cody saying i can handle these two on my own.... talking about the rotundos...... could this feud work is what I am basically working towards here, forgive me for being verbose, I am on my second Large Coffee of the morning.... Until next time wrestling fans......

Only Coffee? Are you sure?

That got my head spinning in the what if land. What if for one night only we had the Million Dollar Man and IRS come to the ring and reintroduce the million dollar belt to Ted Dibiase Jr.

Look, I can see the logic behind this, but honestly what would be the point in bringing IRS into the picture? The man is 51 years old, he wasn't that great when in the ring with Ted DiBiase Sr in the first place, what good would he be in the ring now. With no ties to Ted DiBiase Jr?

Now they say we are not done yet along with the million dollar belt we are also bringing back, Money Inc.

Which again would make no sense to involve 51 year old IRS. DiBiase Sr could just get his sons to play the parts for him, and he be the mouth piece. Not only is this logical, but its also way more entertaining than watching a 51 year old man, horrible in his prime let alone 20 years later, wrestle.

They introduce individually, Brett Dibiase, and the Rotundos from FCW. Out comes Randy Orton and Cody Rhodes to start a beat down on the new money inc.

Sigh, where does Randy Orton and Cody Rhodes come into the picture? I understand Legacy is going on now, but if Ted DiBiase Jr is making ties with his family again, the Legacy storyline needs to have allready been completely written off, a random beat down wouldn't make any sense.

cause legacy only has room for one champion, and you ted are not a champion

Legacy only has room for one champion? The Million Dollar Belt was a replacement belt introduced for The Million Dollar Man after losing the final match to Randy Savage at Wrestlemania IV. Then Ted decided if he couldn't win the championship, he would just buy it. Why would Randy Orton even care about DiBiase holding a belt, second place to his own?

..... money inc appears to have the numbers until brett dibiase joins in with legacy and beats money inc down, since wwe loves the brother vs brother feud you could have bret vs ted for the million dollar belt and have cody saying i can handle these two on my own.

Which would be predictable, and boring. We've seen this one too many times, and even 10 year olds will start catching on sooner rather than later.

... talking about the rotundos...... could this feud work is what I am basically working towards here, forgive me for being verbose, I am on my second Large Coffee of the morning.... Until next time wrestling fans......

Honestly, I don't think this fued would work. Theres not much to go from the point you left off. The Brother vs Brother storyline wouldn't work because the point of Legacy is to have Orton shine, throughout most everything. It would ruin the point of the entire stable. Plus its just way too predictable.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back