TNA Semi-Final, Match 1: Harlem Heat vs. Money Inc

Harlem Heat vs. Money Inc

• Harlem Heat

• Money Inc

Results are only viewable after voting.

Shocky

Kissin Babies and Huggin Fat Girlz
The following match takes place in the TNA Region inside of the six sided ring.

Harlem Heat (Booker T and Stevie Ray)
11.jpg

vs.

Money Inc. (The Million Dollar Man Ted DiBiase and I.R.S.)
04.jpg

Short of bribing Harlem Heat, I cannot see Money Inc winning this one. Heat were a superb tag team.

Not voting yet, want to see if anyone could persuade me. This round is awesome and is only going to get better.

Harlem Heat is too good and too powerful for Money Inc. I believe Harlem Heat should win this tournament and if they do lose it definately will not come to Money Inc. Money Inc. is good but nowhere near as good as Harlem Heat.

Harlem Heat take this for me. They work better as a unit and have more chemistry in their matches than Money Inc did. I am a huge Dibiase fan, and loved Money Inc but I just think with Booker T's speed and agility along with the strength of Stevie and the overall package of Harlem Heat would be able to beat Money Inc.

I say Money Inc take it in a long even match.
Both teams are good but I see Stevie Ray as the weak link and diBiase locking in the Million dollar Dream on him whilst IRS and Booker T go at it on the outside after the match breaks down.

Harlem Heat for me. I respect IRS and DiBiase as great, great heels, but this isn't 1988 Ted DiBiase, this was the Million Dollar Man on the downside of his career, along with an aging Mike Rotunda. Harlem Heat were two, damn hungry young guys in WCW, with one becoming, arguably, the most succesful African American Wrestler the world has seen. Harlem Heat had more chemisty, more titles, and a better legacy.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back