New Hart Foundation

Status
Not open for further replies.
T

TheCriminal92

It has been reported that Teddy Hart, Harry Smith, and Nattie Neidhart all debuted in OVW in a royal rumble with matching outfits. And it has also been reported that on july 27th they will face cryme tyme.

When will these guys be brought up to the main roster. They are exactly what the WWE is missing right now. Harry smith is a great wrestler with alot of stength and agility with main event potential. Teddy Hart Has the best mix of high flying and technical wrestling I have ever seen and in my opinion has the greatest finisher in wrestling right now (stu hart special). Nattie is a beautiful girl, but can also out wrestle everybody on the womens roster. She would make a great womans champ.

Its great that WWE is focusing on thr Rhodes family right now but I would much prefer them focusing on the Hart Family. The would be a great addition on any show. On ECW they would make instant credibiblity to tag team titles. On Smackdown! They would bring depth to the tag team division, and Teddy would make a great cruiserweight champion. Harry would also make a good U.S. champ (I dont think he is quite ready for the main event). The only problem with Smacdown is that they dont have a womens division. And on Raw Teddy and Harry would make great tag champs, and Nattie would be an awesome womens champion.

Imagine if they were managed by Jim Neidhart or Jimmy Hart. And if DX ever comes back, that would be a great fued.

Apperently the reason Cody was pushed so fast is because Vince wants to shake things up with new faces, I say, if he wants new faces, bring in the new hart foundation.

I love how your posting like you think I'm going to release you.

Hey man im just doing what you say people have to do to get released. I love how you mods and admins make these rules of how to get released, and then when someone actually does what they say, they get ridiculed. Really it is quite sad.

Yeah but your a dick. Would you like me to find the post where you called most of the posters on this forum a dick, child rapist etc? If you think your getting released your mistaken. The only people who get released are people who accidently made mistakes. You calling people names wasn't an accident now was it?

Yeah but your a dick. Would you like me to find the post where you called most of the posters on this forum a dick, child rapist etc? If you think your getting released your mistaken. The only people who get released are people who accidently made mistakes. You calling people names wasn't an accident now was it?

Ya I called most of the people on this forum a dick, but i never called anyone a child molester. And Jake, That was then, this is now, i'm a changed man. I know its hard for you to believe but someone other than Abyss is trying to get realeased. (and i'm not gunna count EP Punk because i know why he got realeased). I'm sorry people who get realeased are the people who accidently make mistakes?? Shall I recall when you have posted in numerous threads saying that you have to start a bit of conversation to get realeased?

Yeah but your not going to get released. Posters who usually make good posts get released. Posters who dont cause trouble get released. Therefore your never going to get released. You should be thankfull that your allowed to post in here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back