• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

New Fozzy Album!

IrishCanadian25

Going on 10 years with WrestleZone
Fozzy - Chris Jericho's amazing Heavy Metal Band - has their 4th studio album due out early this summer. I didn't even know he had recorded.

I am going to have VERY lofty expectations for this release, as their 3rd album, ALL THAT REMAINS, (thanks to Richard who caught my error. I'd been listening to the sing Enemy when I read the news, so it was just a natural progression. Good call, Richard!) is still one of my favorite metal albums of all time. I thought it was truly a work of art, and it showed not only Jericho's ability as a singer and promoter, but Rich Ward's ability as a producer.

I am also really excited to see if they have special guests on this album as they did on Enemy, where Bonecrusher, Zakk Wilde, and Marty Friedman from Megadeth participated in tracks.

I don't often anticipate albums, and I rarely buy CD's, but I haven't missed buying a Fozzy CD on its release date yet, and I won't this time either.

I'll give it a listen, just for Chris Jericho's sake. I liked the song Enemy, thought the music video was strange, but I still enjoyed it. I don't know what to expect from the album, and am wondering if the WWE is going to push it a bit. Sucks that Jericho is a heel, because they could get some great promotions going for Jericho.

Well if Shadowmancer's theory about a redemption of Chris Jericho is correct than we could see him turn face, thus giving the WWE a chance to advertise his CD and a possible live performance on RAW? Who knows. Anyway...

Looking forward to seeing what Fozzy come up with this time as I like pretty much all the songs they have done, Enemy was a great song too and had a good video to it and obviously I will get the CD since I like their stuff and am a big Jerichoholic. All That Remains was well done and produced so I will be expecting something great, no less, from Fozzy this time around because I know they can do it.

No worries IC, easy enough mistake to make.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back