New Dawn - Carmen Bratchny RP

Bozzaholic

Pre-Show Stalwart
OOC NOTES:

- This is not my RP for Meltdown/Ascension. I will write a separate one for that which is set after this promo. This is a character development RP, so I deemed that it required its own RP thread rather then being put in to the weekly one which I will do later

- Please remember Carmen is currently going through a schizophrenic episode so when Shaytan & Angelica talk the words come out of His mouth!

*The scene opens and it’s the morning after the night before. Carmen is in his apartment looking out of the window at the grey sky as it covers the city with the threatening promise of rain. The camera pans out to show Carmen is sitting at a table with a piece of paper and a pen in front of him*

Angelica: What will you do now?

Shaytan: Stefan Millachenko is always looking for local guys to work the door at his clubs

Carmen: I never work for Millachenko again… not after last time!

Shaytan: But the pay is good

Angelica: You can’t agree with that

Carmen: But Millachenko is bad man… Gangster… Never again

Angelica: Well… I suppose he did set you up to watch your daughter get murdered and then sat back and watch you get sent to prison

Shaytan: Yes… but that was character building

Carmen: I don’t know what I do… but I do know I must write resignation

*Carmen begins writing as the scene fades*

*Later*

*The scene re-opens from the parking garage at WZCW headquarters. The sky is still grey and rain is slowly dropping from the sky. Silver Porsche 911 pulls in to the Garage with its windscreen wipers slowly moving. The car easily finds a space as most staff has a day off on the day after the PPV. Carmen then climbs out of the car. Shaytan & Angelica then climb out of the other side – All three people then walk towards the staff entrance of the building. Carmen then puts his letter in his mouth as he searches his pocket for his key card, the card is soon found and swiped as the door opens and Carmen, Shaytan and Angelica enter the building.

Moments after entering the building they are met with a reception desk. There is a woman sitting at the desk typing in to a computer, she doesn’t notice Carmen for a second but then he catches her eye*

Receptionist: OH… Hi Carmen

Shaytan: How’s that?

*The receptionist stares blankly at Carmen for a second*

Receptionist: That… oh that’s a picture of my son

*The receptionist passes Carmen a picture that is on the lady’s desk*

Carmen: I am here to see Vance Bateman

Receptionist: Go on up… He is expecting you

*Carmen, Shaytan and Angelica walk down a corridor and then up what seems to be an endless amount of stairs before walking down another corridor. Carmen and the two women then begin passing various offices before reaching a large pair of double doors at the end. Carmen Knocks*

Voice from inside: Come in Bratchny!

*Carmen coyly opens the door and nervously shuffles in to the WZCW General Managers office. Shaytan walks in and goes over to a large window where she looks at the grand view. Angelica on the other hand goes over to the fish tank Vance Bateman is sitting at his desk*

Carmen: I understand you know why I’m here…

Vance: Yes… I know why you’re here Carmen… You’re here to quit… To give up… To leave this life of celebrity and money for a life of…. Well a life of whatever it is you want to do.

Carmen: I appreciate the opportunity

Vance: Yes… I’m sure you do but it’s not that easy. You have a contract

Carmen: Huh?

Vance: When you signed with WZCW, You signed a contract… a three year one I believe

Carmen: I don’t know… Swindle di-..

Vance: HA! That sounds about right… McKenzie did your paperwork. Well let me put it to you like this… You have two years of a three year contract ahead of you so you must either have enough money to buy out the contract, be prepared to get sued… or another solution

Carmen: Err…

Shaytan: Tell him to stick his job

Vance: What was that?

Carmen: No… I can’t

Angelica: You need a solution!

Vance: You’re half way there Carmen… I do need a solution… You’re a main eventer in this company and losing you would be like throwing money down the drain, Not only that but I think you need a solution too.

Carman: I do?

Vance: Of course! You’re not the only one that’s noticed you’ve spent more time on your back these last few months then Belle de jour. And that’s where I have a solution

Angelica & Shaytan: A solution?

Vance: Yes Carmen… A Solution

*Vance’s goes to his desk and presses the button on his intercom*

Vance: She can come in now

*The door swings open and Karen McKenzie confidently walks through*

Angelica & Shaytan: Her?!

Karen: Yes Carmen… Her! And it’s me that is going to take you to the top

Shaytan: We have to talk about this!

Karen: That’s why I’m here

*Carmen ignores Karen and seemingly walks to the corner by himself but he has in fact been going by Shaytan and Angelica*

Shaytan: What the hell is this?

Carmen: I don’t know

Angelica: Is she going to be your manager

Shaytan: No

Carmen: Yes… I trust her

Shaytan: If she becomes your new manager then we’re out of here

Carmen: But…

Shaytan: No buts… there is already one too many women in your life

*Shaytan stares daggers at Angelica*

Angelica: Well I think you need her

Carmen: Huh?

Angelica: We’ll still be here but inside you… like before

Carmen: So you think I should?

Angelica: Yes

Shaytan: No!

*Carmen pauses for a minute… he then turns and goes back to Karen & Vance*

Angelica: I’ve made my decision … and it would be an honour to work alongside Karen McKenzie

*All three people in the office smile*

Vance: This could be the best choice you’ve ever been forced to make

Carmen: Where do we go from here?

Karen: I have that sorted too… c’mon we need to get to silvers gym

*Scene Fades*

*later*

*The scene re-opens in silvers gym. The gym is packed to the rafters with new equipment and the gym is spotlessly clean, Carmen & Karen walk in through the door*

Carmen: Wow

Karen: And this is not it… I have a plan for you… We’re going to have you win the world championship

Carmen: How do you plan this?

Karen: Its simple… for the first time ever I’m going to give you a weapon. A weapon so influential and so big that you’re going to wish you would have had it earlier

Carmen: What is this weapon?

Karen: The fans

Carmen: Fans?

Karen: Yes…. I’ve noticed you’ve never made the top because you’ve never been in favour with the fans.

*Carmen stares at Karen blankly*

Karen: Carmen… I’ve seen you outside of the ring, outside WZCW and I have to say you are one of the most well mannered thoughtful, funny, smart people I have ever met. I think if we show the fans this… You will be winning again in no time.

Carmen: I like the idea

Karen: Good… We have no idea who you’re wrestling next so you better get training and after that we’ll go through the finer parts of the new you.

Carmen: But what about the fans?

Karen: We’ll introduce you to them later… Now come on kid! Stop procrastinating as you’re out of shape and fat heroes are useless ones

*Scene fades*

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back