Carmen Bratchny RP Thread

Bozzaholic

Pre-Show Stalwart
*The scene opens in an old warehouse, a door swings open as a large eastern European looking man storms through holding an old dusty sports bag that looks full.

The camera follows as the man goes down a corridor and through another door before stopping face to face with another eastern European man. The Other man stand with his shoulder relaxed while the gentleman the camera has just followed looks slightly more aggressive as his grip tightens on the sports bag*

Man 1: Вы имеете деньги?
[subtitle: "You have the money?")

Man 2: В сумке... Где девочка
["In the bag... now where is she"]

*The first man makes a signal as a young girl comes running around the corner and in to the arms of the second man holding the bag. A moment of emotion is quickly snatched between the two before the first man begins to speak*

Man 1: Теперь деньги
["Now the Money"]

*The second man tosses the sports bag over to the first man and the first man picks up the bag and looks at the two*

Man 1: Carmen... Вы деньги непочтительности теперь я непочтительность Вы
["Carmen... You disrespect my money by throwing it so now I must disrespect you!"]

*There is a loud scream as shots are fired - in the confusion the camera shows the little girl laying in the arms of Carmen bleeding from the stomach. Carmen looks on as the other man leaves the scene with the bag of cash. Carmen shouts at the direction of the man in the vain hoe he will return but that doesn't happen. as the dust settles the sounds of sirens creep in and lights flash from the outside of the warehouse... the scene fades*

One Year Later...

*The scene is a courtroom we see the man earlier identified as Carmen in the dock as the judge gives sentencing*

Judge: Although there is no evidence for the murder of your daughter there is no doubt about the people trafficking, the drug running and the embezzlement... For this I sentence you to 10 Years imprisonment with parole In 5 years... Take him away

*Four years later Carmen is sitting in a prison cell as the door swings open an American prison guard walk in and looks at Carmen*

Guard: Its your lucky day Green Card, your new room mate is a celebrity

*A short balding port man walks in to the room holding a box, he looks at Carmen and then looks at the guard*

Fat Man: Green Card?

Guard: Yeah, it seems that due to international sanctioning Carmen cannot be imprisoned in the shit-whole country he is from... So he is here

Fat Man: Jeez and now I’m with him

*The guard grins as he leaves the cell and locks the door, The Bald man eyes Carmen up and down before setting his box on the bed, he then turns to Carmen*

Fat Man: Hey kid, the names McKenzie… Swindle McKenzie… THE Swindle McKenzie?!

*Carmen sighs and continues reading his book*

Swindle: Nice to meet you too kid

*The Scene fades with Swindle unpacking his things in his new home*

…

*The scene reopens in the court yard a basketball game in going on, Swindle is busy talking away to another con who is obviously not interested in anything he has to say while Carmen is sitting in the corner minding his own business reading a book, Carmen then gets up but isn’t looking as he bumps in to a much larger other inmate – the following occurs*

Large Man: Hey Asshole look where your going

*Carmen ignores the man as he carries on walking*

Large Man: *Shouting* Jessie! Stop Green Card!

*A Heavily tattooed inmate runs from the basketball court and stands in the way of where Carmen is going, Carmen would normally shove past but the man is holding a very sharp piece of thick plastic*

Jessie: No go hombre

*Carmen turns around to go the other way and standing in his way is the other man*

Large Man: No go this way either

*Carmen swallows hard as the two men circle him*

Jessie: you done wrong this time home’s!

*The large man is less wordy then the other man and immediately swings and connects with what can only be described as an amazing punch on to the chin.

Out of nowhere there is a huge circle surrounding the three men with Swindle at the front trying to take bets – the guards keeps an eye but do not take any action…

BAM! Another punch to the face from the larger man, as Carmen spins he takes a shot to the stomach from Jessie. Carmen coughs and swallows hard but does not drop from his feet

BAM! Another punch followed by a second soon after blood rushes from the mouth and nose of Carmen as he stays on his feet, A drop of blood drops from the face of Carmen…

Out of nowhere Carman snaps back with a huge punch to the jaw of the larger man his jaw instantly dislocates, Carmen spins around and lays a similar punch on to Jessie who at the same time hits the deck. Carmen then begins a foray of heavily non-discriminative kicks to the chest and head area

– the crowd begin shout louder and louder suddenly two guards rush through the crowd with batons raised before a swing can be initiated both men take punches in the face. Carmen continues to lay in the boot – Swindles face turns from one of excitement in to one of horror as Carmen continues his assault. BANG!

A shot is heard as every inmate his the desk Carmen also does but quicker then the rest, Carmen then gets up and lays on top of the larger man still laying on punches, his leg is heavily bleeding though… Suddenly two more guard come in and cuff him quickly – Its amazing what the bullet from a rifle can do*

6 months later!...

*A Pale looking Carmen shuffles in to Swindles Cell*,

Swindle McKenzie: Nice to see you again Carmen

*Carmen looks at the man and looks for his book*

Swindle: It’s gone…

*Carmen sighs and sits on his bed*

Swindle: Here… read this

*Swindle throws Carmen a copy of “Blood and Sweat-socks” by Mick Foley. Carmen looks at the cover, picks the book up and begins to read…

Carmen begins reading the book, slowly the enthusiasm comes to light on the young Russians face*

Carmen: Wrestle?!

Swindle: That’s right kid…two men slugging it out man to man

Carmen: Dollar Man! Every one has price, yes?

*Swindle smiles as the two finally seem to have something in common with each other*

Swindle: You’re not wrong there kid

2 weeks later…

*the scene is within Swindle/Carmen’s Cell. The mood seems light… for the first time ever*

Carmen: So you Say me Wrestler

Swindle: That’s right but you’ll need a mouth piece… and that’s where I come in. I’m an experienced wrestling manager who has managed the greats and you could be the next one Carmen

Carmen: But how?

Swindle: Leave that to me kid. I’ve got two weeks left in here and then I’m out… from there I’ll keep in touch by letter and we’ll go from there… ok?

Carmen: Good

3 Weeks Later…

*The scene opens with Carmen enthusiastically reading the Russian version of “Matt Wrestling for dummies” when his cell door opens. A guard walks in and behind him is a young white man walks in*

Guard: Two Green Cards Together! Carmen meet your new roommate

New Cellmate: Alrite Geezer?

*Carmen looks up from his book to see the young man who seems to be looking around the cell with enthusiasm*

Carmen: Hello

New Cellmate: Alfie’s the name – its bloody pea’s in ‘ere innit?

Carmen: Pea’s?

Alfie: Pea’s in the pot… Hot!

Carmen: You speak bad English… like me

*The guard leaves the room as the two seem to be getting on ok*

Alfie: Do what son!? My spoken is peachy and don’t you forget it!

*There is a slight pause as Carmen turns the page of his book and continues reading*

Alfie: So… what you in for and how long you got left?

Carmen: I kill someone – I go soon

Alfie: Same here… I got caught with me fingers in the biscuit tin so I have 4 months in here

Carmen: Me too November 1st is release as I have job as Wrestling

Alfie: A wrestler eh? You wont get far with a Gob like that! You need someone with some gab… leave it with me jimbo and we’ll go far

*Carmen looks at the man but cannot get a word in edge ways as Alfie continues to ramble on about he he can make Carmen big*

4 months later…
*The doors open as Carmen and Alfie are released they exit the prison together – Swindle look at the two and mutters… “God help me”*

to be continued…

OOC This RP thread is mainly charicter development I will also RP in the match RP threads too

- Bozz​

*The scene opens moments after where we left off- Alfie and Carmen have just left prison, Swindle stands next to a Lexus LS with his arms crossed, the wind blows lightly on an overcast day. A day which is the beginning of a new life for both Carmen and Alfie*

Alfie: Alrite geezer! You Must be…

Swindle: *Interrupting* McKenzie… Mr McKenzie to you sucker – You must be the chump Carmen has been writing about

*There is a slight pause but Alfie knows there is no point in confronting the insult – especially since Swindle is the key to Alfie not having to work all that hard for the next few years at least*

Alfie: In the flesh… So, what’s the plan

Swindle: Training and lots of it

*Both of you get in*

Alfie: Shotgun!

*Swindle gives Alfie a look of irritation as all three men enter the car*

Swindle: Driver, take us to the gym

*The car speeds off as the scene fades*

…

*The scene re-opens outside an old looking building a neon light outside the building gives away where the three men have arrive “Silver’s Gym”

Alfie: What a dive!

Swindle: Shut it kid – this is where all the legends learnt their trade, the place is full of young rookies wanting to put one over anyone who has a sniff at a chance at WZCW – and the fact that Carmen has a contract already means these guys are going to be pissed off!

Carmen: I have contract?

Swindle: Almost – all you have to do is sign on your first visit –ANYWAY, enough about that this visit is your first training session so be prepared to exercise until you vomit

*The car engine switches off and the driver gets our of the car, The driver then opens the doors for Carmen, Swindle and Alfie*

Alfie: I could get used to this

Swindle: Carmen, If I were you I’d start stetching

*The three men walk towards the door – This gym is not like others as you have to buzz to get in, Carmen presses the button and a gravely voice answers*

Voice from Buzzer: Whattya want?

Swindle: Its me… Swindle

*the door buzzes and unlocks, Swindle pulls it open and all three men walk in to the gym – the place stinks of sweat and looks grim – although the venue looks grim the equipment looks quite modern and there is a full size wrestling ring in the centre*

Swindle: Welcome to your new home Carmen, you will learn to wreste here and more importantly you will learn to live here

Carmen: But I fight already, you see

Swindle: You can fight but you cannot wrestle boy and there is a difference

Carmen: No, I fight good

Swindle: Get in the ring and wait

*Carmen walks up to the ring and climbs in, he stands in the middle of the ring, a much smaller skinner boy enters at Swindles instruction, the skinnier man skips from foot to foot*

Swindle *Shouting*: Carmen, This kid is your new enemy

*Carmen looks at the much smaller then him then walks to the ropes to talk to swindle*

Carmen: But he is too small – I hurt him

*out of nowhere the small man school boys Carmen and Swindle slams his hand on the mat*

Swindle: 1, 2, 3… And Carmen loses in a record 0.5 seconds

*Carmen springs from the mat and goes over to the ropes*

Carmen: What you mean, I not red-

*The smaller guy once again schools Carmen*

Swindle: 1, 2, 3 – Kid, you really need to sort yourself out if you ever want to get anywhere

*Swindle goes to the ropes once more to argue the point, The smaller wrestler then goes for a third school boy, this time Carmen holds the ropes, The smaller oppenant rolls back he gets up to his feet for a split second as he is met with a massive clothesline from Carmen knocking him out, Carmen steps over the smaller man’s unconscious body and goes to the ropes*

Alfie: Jesus!

Carmen: Happy?

Swindle: so you knocked out one kid… you better watch your back

*Two more smaller rookies slide in behind Carmen, the first grabs hold of Carmen and Irish whips him in to the ropes as Carmen runs toward the man he goes to leapfrog over Carmines head, Carmen catches him and lands a massive sit-down powerbomb, he then rushes to his feet and smashes the second man with a bone breaking spear – both men roll out of the ring on to the floor*

Swindle: *Excitably* There is that potential I saw

Carmine: Now we go sign contract?

Swindle: Yes… Lets go make our way to WZCW

*The scne fades with all three men leaving the gym and heading towards the car park*

*The scene opens in the back of the Lexus LS as the car speeds down a highway towards the WZCA headquarters – the mood inside the car is buoyant as all three men make jokes on their way to the arena*

Alfie: So I said to the geezer ‘Jog on you mug before I cut ya”

Carmen: Let Me say – he not jog on?…

Alfie: *interrupting” nah he bottled it

Swindle *sarcastically*: So that’s the 5th time you saved Carmen’s life in prison

Alfie: Nah… Third

*Swindle rolls his eyes as the car pulls up outside a large multi-storey building with the initials “WZCW” on the top*

Swindle: This is our stop boys

*All four doors open on the car as the driver heads towards the boot to get the bags Carmen, Alfie and Swindle head in to the building, upon entry the stand at a reception desk*

Receptionist: Can I help you?

Swindle: Wendy!! How are you??

Wendy/Receptionist: Do I know you?

Swindle: It’s Swindle McKenzie… THE Swindle McKenzie

Wendy: ummm

Swindle: *Interrupting*: yeah whatever we have an appointment

Wendy *pointing at Alfie and Carmen*: You two a tag team??

Carmen: No me fight alone

Wendy: Rigghhhht… you know the rules don’t you

Swindle *masking his obvious knowledge of the truth*: ummm no

Wendy: Well there are too many of you, its one wrestler one manager unless you are a tag team

Swindle: *quickly interrupting* oh well the appointment is in my name and Carmen is my wrestler

Alfie: What the?

Swindle: Sorry Kid

Alfie: A Word please…

*The two men step outside. Carmen looks at Wendy with a completely blank expression*

Carmen: Hello

*the scene flashes to the outside of the arena*

Alfie: What the bloody hell is going on??

Swindle: You’re surplus to requirement

Alfie: Do what?

Swindle: You really are an idiot aren’t you!

Alfie: I don’t…

Swindle: You’re a thief and an incompetent one at that. When I heard you were on your way to our prison I did a deal with the guards. Upon my release you were to go in to my old cell. I heard you were cocky, confident and a bit of a loud mouth… The plan was to have some of your outspokenness to rub off on Carmen so when he left he would be more then an awesome wrestler but a man who could talk too

Alfie: I don’t understand…

Swindle: A manager’s ultimate dream is a wrestler with talent, a voice but easy to manipulate and your help has done just that! Carmen can speak the language, he can wrestle and he has a personality which was always needed but he cannot read and will never understand between the lines like I do – with this I can make him world famous and me something I knew I always would become – The manager of champions

Alfie: But..

Swindle: But nothing Alfie! You saw Carmen as a meal ticket to an easy life and Carmen sees you as a friend but I see you as a distraction – You’re nothing more then a leech and I will be damned if anyone leeches on my champion

Alfie: I should deck you

Swindle: Do it! In 10 minutes me and Carmen have an interview for a job while you are on your first day out of prison… you’d be doing me a favour and saving me the aggravation of trying to sort out Carmen when he finds out that you have gone back to whatever hole it was you come from.. Now go away before I call security

*Swindle turns his back on Alfie and heads towards the door back in to the building*

Alfie *angrily*: You’re a mug you are – A bloody mug… I’ll get you swindle… you better sleep with one eye open!!!

*the camera goes back inside the building, Carmen looks around for Alfie but his attention is quickly drawn toward the reception desk*

Wendy: Mr.Myles is ready for you now

To Be Continued…

OOC: This rp is to get rid of Alfie – I felt he was unnecessary please do not make reference to him in any matches or anything, he is gone now. I’ll do another RP soon that will continue from this one

*The scene opens in a large office, In the middle is a desk and behind the desk there is a large window with one of the best views of the city – In between the desk and the window there is a chair and in it sits a heavy set middle aged man. A name plate on the desk has “The Assassin” engraved on it – this was obviously a gift of some sort from a time ago. Paper work covers the desk and a laptop seems to have found itself a home on the desk’s oak surface. ”The Assassin” Sits behind the desk sipping a coffee and reading what seems to be an everlasting pile of paperwork, he sigh’s as he puts down a generic sheet of headed paper to pick up another – The mundaneity is broken by the sound of knocking on his office door – Although this paper work is important and needs to be done The Assassin seems more then happy with the interruption*

“The Assassin: Enter

*The door swings open and Swindle McKenzie swaggers in to the office. His first port of call is not the mans desk but instead to a fish tank in the corner of the room. Swindle looks at the fish and knocks on the tank twice. The Assassin looks on in bewilderment*

The Assassin: Swindle??

*Swindle McKenzie looks up and makes his way to the desk as he does so Carmen enters the office and stands behind Swindle after swindle shakes “The assassin’s” hand and takes a seat before being offered one*

Swindle McKenzie: Chuck!! Long time no speak

Chuck: Swindle, The last I heard of you, you were just convicted and starting a sentence in prison.

Swindle: Yeah, long time ago – I don’t remember you ever writing

Chuck: I was busy running this place

Swindle: Yeah you haven’t done too badly for yourself have you?

*There is a an awkward silence for a few seconds that is quickly broken by the WZCW owner*

Chuck: So Swindle… What can I do for you?

*Swindle sets himself forward on the edge of his seat as he begins to Sell Carmen Bratchny*

Swindle: Here for you I have not a wrestler, not a character but a man. A Man who with my help will become the definition of WZCW;. I have a man that will be the benchmark for every wrestler on your roster

Chuck: *Interrupting*: Let me guess the next best world champion of the world

Swindle: *Interrupting back* NO! – Carmen is inexperienced and does not want titles… he wants to learn, adapt and live in this wrestling company. Carmen is not interested in titles yet he is interested in education and I want this place to make him, use him and let him be the biggest draw this company has ever had

Chuck: If he needs an education, send him to a wrestling school

Swindle: He does school. When Carmen is not here he virtually lives in Silver’s wrestling gym?

Chuck: Silvers… I didn’t even know that place still existed

Swindle: *Interrupting* Well it does and they have seen the potential in him… Like they did with you

*Chuck sits back on his seat and thinks for a few moment remembering his career and the torture he had to go through before made the big time. Chuck thinks about years of training he went through and how he still feels robbed of his in ring career. He then looks at Carmen and can immediately tell that behind the cold exterior there is a fire in Carmen’s eyes*

Chuck: Walk with me

*Swindle claps his hands and rubs them together before getting up off his chair, he then pats Carmen on the chest as the follow chuck out of his office*

Chuck: Carmen… Why do you want to be a wrestler?

Swindle: *Interrupting* Car-

Chuck: *Interrupting back* Shut up Swindle, I’m asking your guy

Carmen: I spend life make family proud while at same time I do bad thing – Now I want to make family proud again

*Chuck notices the man’s thick Russian accent*

Chuck: Вы русский язык?
(Subtitle: Are you Russian?)

Carmen: Да
(Subtitle: Yes)

Chuck: как Вы чувствуете Swindle?
(Subtitle: How do you feel about Swindle?)

Swindle: Hey, I just heard my name

*Both men look at him but ignore him as they continue speaking*

Carmen: Он Идиот, но идиот с планом
(Subtitle: He’s an idiot but an Idiot with a plan)

Chuck: Я согласен, но если Вы будете следовать за ним, то он сделает Вас легендой
(Subtitle: I know but if you follow him, He will make you a legend)

Carmen: который является, почему я – здесь
(Subtitle: I know, that’s why I’m here)

*The three men continue down a corridor before turning left and walking through some double doors in to a gymnasium. This one is full of light and all of the equipment looks new and clean. A Wrestling ring stands in the middle of the gym but more prominent then the gym is the smell of the place. The smell is not of the sweat in Silver’s but of cleanliness. And the clientele looks completely different. Gone are the stained gym wear and the crazy facial hair. Here the place looks clean cut and fresh*

Chuck: This is a quick tryout. If you do well here I will put in a dark match for tonight’s house show. You will obviously get paid should you make the dark match and if you impress me there then I will give you a conditional offer

*Carmen looks at Swindle in shock as Swindle had earlier advised the contract had already been settled, Swindle nervously edges Carmen in to the ring. Chuck glances around the gym – Suddenly everyone stops what they’re doing and walks towards Chuck*

Chuck: Who wants to go against Carmen

*everyone looks interested… This isn’t just a tryout for Carmen, this is a tryout for them. Should they impress Chuck they could get an offer of Carmen. A large man with long hair steps forward first*

Chuck: You, Blonde hair, what’s you’re name?

Large Blonde Man: Tommy Wright sir.

Chuck: Well in you get Tommy you’re up against my latest trialist – Carmen Bratchny

*Both Carmen and Tommy step in to the ring and begin circling each other*

Swindle: Carmen!

*Carmen’s attention is swapped from the action to Swindle – Tommy takes advantage of this and drop’s Carmen on his head with a vicious back suplex. Carmen jumps up and grams Tommy by the throat Tommy struggles for breath*

Swindle: Carmen! Remember to wrestle and not to fight!

*Carmen lifts Tommy up by the throat and drops him with a vicious chokeslam. Carmen then applies a sleeper hold until Tommy is unconscious. Carmen releases the hold as another young wrestler enters the ring but is quickly met with a clothes line, the young wrestler gets up to his feet and scouts Carmen’s follow up clothesline. The two men tie up the young wrestler Irish whips Carmen in to the ropes, Carmen springs back toward the young wrestler they tie up again, Carmen uses him momentum go sweep himself around the back of the young wrestler and drops him with a Russian leg sweep. Carmen springs to his feet as another young wrestler jumps from the buckle toward Carmen but Carmen catches him and dumps him out of the ring in front of Swindle and Chuck

Chuck claps and enters the ring. Carmen is stuck full of adrenaline and is covered in sweat – He is about to lunge himself toward Chuck but stops himself and rolls out of the ring and steps over the man earlier tossed out by him

Carmen beings to make his way to the exit with Swindle wondering what to do.Chuck looks over at Carmen as he is about to Exit*

Chuck: Вы находитесь в, см. Вас в 8 за кулисами

*Chuck grins to himself as swindle jogs toward Carmen crying out “What did he say? What did he say?"*

*Scene Fades – To Be Continued*

*The scene opens only minutes after the "Sprint for the spot" Special event, the scene is set in a locker room and pacing up and down inside is Swindle McKenzie, he has obviously just watched the drama of the match unfold before him as he waits patiently for his protégé to return to the locker room. Sweat pours from the man's forehead as he wipes his mouth with a hanky from his jacket pocket. The door bursts opens and in staggers Carmen. Swindle looks at the defeated Russian and begins to speak…*

Swindle: What happened out there?

Carmen: I not over top rope! – I not over top rope?

Swindle: Are you saying you didn’t lose?

Carmen: No – Not Lose

*Swindle looks at Carmen in disbelief and hurries over to a monitor that is sitting on a table, He fumbles with the controls on a video player that sits beneath it and suddenly a tape of the earlier events are being rewound – The Video stops rewinding as Carmen has Stokes in position for the Petrov Driver

- Swindle watches carefully in slow motion but just as the live event the picture goes completely pitch black before the lights re-ignite and both men are laying outside the ring, Swindle wipes the sweat from his brow and turns to Carmen who is nursing his shoulder*

Swindle: so what happened?

Carmen: Light went out, Then Pain, then me and man get thrown through rope – not over

Swindle: So neither you nor Stokes actually got eliminated?

Carmen: No

*Swindle clenches his fists in anger and disbelief*

Swindle: In that case the match is still technically going – C’mon kid lets find stokes and teach him why we don’t play with the lights when you’re just about to lose

*Carmen shakes his head*

Carmen: I not fight man, I hurt – Match over. Not fair to find and fight now!

*Swindle looks at Carmen, his body fills with irritation*

Swindle: But we can finish him off – do you not want to win your debut match in WZCW?

Carmen: We have chance at belt – that enough

*Swindle McKenzie relents and walks back away from the door and sits next to Carmen*

Swindle: Damn even you Crazy Putski’s make sense sometimes!

*Swindle puts his arm around Carmen in the same way a father would his son*

Swindle: Now C’mon kid if you want to stand a chance in this place you’re gonna have to toughen up and learn a few things

*Swindle Gets to his feet and walks across the room and grabs his coat*

Swindle: C’mon kid, let’s hit the gym– work on that duff shoulder of yours

*Carmen groans as he climbs to his feet still, both men leave the dressing room and head towards the exit of the arena*

Carmen: But I change clothes?

Swindle: Not until after the gym kid – you don’t think we use a 24 hour gym for nothing do you?

*Scene Fades*

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back