Ascension 2 - Carmen Bratchny vs Lars Reidar

Status
Not open for further replies.

Harthan

Sic Semper Tyrannosaurus
WZCWAS23.jpg

On Meltdown, Lars Reidar laid out his challenge for the world title, and included the distraught Carmen Bratchny. Reidar looks to make a statement against one of his opponents here on Ascension.

RP deadline is August 25 at 11:59 PM.

*The scene opens in an empty church, the mood is somber and there is not a sound in the venue, the main doors at the front of the church slowly opens and the sound system begins to play "Adagio for strings" as six men walk in to the church with a coffin on their shoulders.

At the front is Carmen Bratchny, Next to him is another muscular man with long blonde hair, behind them there is a man wearing a wrestling mask, a man with a slightly smaller frame, an elderly man and young man in his early 20's who unlike the others did not look part of the wrestling world.

Behnd the Coffin is Karen McKenzie with a selection of known faces from the wrestling world with family and friends from outside the world that is the squared circle. As the Coffin is put on the stand the vicar comes to the front as the music slowly quietens down.

The doors then shut*

Vicar: Hello Everyone. today we say good-bye to our father, brother, manager and friend. Swindle McKenzie. Swindle was a person never short of words, always with his hands on either the current or next best thing... and sometimes both

*The Vicar looks at Carmen who is visually upset, as the vicar goes to continue the door opens, Carmen looks back as two women walk in to the church. Nobody else seems to have got distracted but Carmen could not help but notice that although both women were wearing black and were wearing sunglasses they were twins and one of them was wearing leather, Carmen then turns back to the vicar, who had continued on with his eulogy as the scene fades*

*Scene Fade*

*Scene Re-opens*

*The scene re-opens in a bar a few hours after the funeral, Carmen is sitting in the corner at a table with a bottle of beer, Carmen slowly peels the label off the beer as he glances at the television screen, his bottle peeling is then suddenly disturbed as the door to the bar swings open, The two women from the funeral walk in, one of the women (the one in the black leather) casually walks behind the bar and takes a couple of bottles from the fridge behind the bar, they then sit on the table behind Carmen*

Woman 1: Is that who I think it is?

Woman 2: Oh don’t be silly you know it is?

Woman 1: Carmen Bratchny?

Woman 2: Well yes!

Woman 1: Oh I love him, when I watch him I fell as though I know him… he’s great!
*Carmen turns to look at the two women, both smile back*

Woman 1: And the Petrov thingy… that’s gotta be my favourite finisher… that’s gotta hurt

*Carmen looks over again but does not say a word*

Woman 1: Hey Carmen

*Carmen Ignores them*

Woman 1 *Playfully*: Carrrrmeennn

*Carmen continues to ignore them*

Woman 1: Oh screw it… come on!

*Both women climb up from the table and join Carmen on his table, he looks gob smacked as they sit at his table*

Woman 1: Carmen Bratchny... 1996 Minor state Junior Amateur Boxing Champion

Woman 2: I Prefer Carmen Bratchny… 1991 Sjarti Primary Bright Spark award winner

Woman 1: you would…

Woman 2: I can’t help that I just prefer the bright side of life

*Carmen glance up*

Carmen: Ok… how do you know so much about me?

Woman 1: We’ve been stalking you!

*Woman 1 grins*

Woman 2: Oh enough of this… Carmen Bratchny we are the two sides of your personality.

Carmen: I… I don’t understand?

Woman 1: OK… To cut a boring story short.. you know how they say “behind every great man there is a better woman”… well you have two… and since losing Swindle you have missed lifes decision maker and because of this your brain has slowly deteriorated to the point where as a last ditch attempt to save you from doing something stupid it’s created us

*Carmen looks at the women but does not say a word*

Woman 1: OK Sllloooowww talllkkkk tiiimmmmeee ME equals bad SHE equals good no-one can see us except YOU

Carmen: OK… Do you have names?

Woman 1: Yep… I’m Shaytan

Woman 2: And I’m Angelica

Carmen: I don’t believe this

Shaytan: Well Believe this…. We’re on your side… We have to be

Angelica: Because we’re you

Shaytan: So when you lose… we lose, when you’re down, we’re down

Carmen: and what is your, I mean my goal?

Shaytan: the same as it’s always been… what do you want the most?

Carmen: Swindle!

Shaytan: Forget him… he’s gone! Now it’s all about you and getting that world title, that’s what you want! And you want it by any means necessary

Angelica: Within reason!

Carmen: Yes… Within Reason

Shaytan… OK… Within Reason… For now!!!

*Carmen looks at the two women with utter confusion as the scene fades*

Polley's RP as done by Polley, he e-mailed me it and I've posted it on his behalf.

[youtube]ew6Jp74vaN4[/youtube]

The green blip of the heart monitor fills the screen with it's persistent beep. As the camera begins to pan out, Swindle McKenzie lying in his bed in hospital can be seen. It zooms out further to reveal Lars Reidar dressed in a charcoal suit and shirt sitting reading the Bible to him

Lars: ... you denied the Holy and Just One and desired a murderer to be given to you.

Stops reading and leans in to whisper into his ear

Lars: Those words sound familiar to you Mr McKenzie? Because your charge has constantly been the one chosen over me to receive shots at the things I've earned, but now, he's only included because I want to prove to the world the idiocy of this.
Enough of this, time for another reading

Reopens Bible and begins to read

Lars: 'But he who does wrong shall receive justice for the wrong which he did, and there is no respect of persons.'

Now this I can see that you know all too well given your past indiscretions. I know, you've done your time, but your boy still has some outstanding debts in this respect.

A nurse comes in

Nurse: I'm sorry, sir, but I'm afraid visiting time is over and I'm going to have to ask you to leave. Mr McKenzie needs a check up now.

Lars: Not a problem, miss. I'm almost finished and will leave in a moment.

He waits until she has left the room

Lars: I'm sure you're so proud of your charge. You've turned him into a gifted wrestler. I've teamed with him twice in the last month, and he's good. But he has one weakness, well, two now, since your lovely wife has moved to his side.

You see Swindle, that boy places too much on having someone at his side and then worries too much about making them happy. Right now, he's probably at Silver's Gym doing whatever his 'coach' tells him. And soon he'll learn the hard way, that everyone lets you down, even those you trust the most.

Nurse reappears and Lars speaks before she can

Lars: I know, I'm just saying my goodbyes, I don't know if I'll ever see him again...

Stands up and moves into whisper in his ear again

Lars: He also will drink of the wine of the anger of the Broken Soul, having been mixed undiluted in the cup of His wrath. And he will be tormented by fire and brimstone

He then kisses Swindle on the forehead and moves to leave. As he does...
[youtube]t8i79SWkBIo[/youtube]

Lars walks out as the nurse runs towards the room

Lars: 'I think I must have caught something on my sleeve on the way out'

He walks off, a sick smile on his face

Lars: Carmen, I'm sure that got your attention very clearly. He's fine, but I made sure the food here is good, because I've a feeling you may need it. I'm not the man I was when we teamed together. The darkness has descended. Listen to what Karen tells you, because God knows you will need something to beat me.

And make sure you look after her, because I'd hate to see you lose another manager...

Walks through the double doors and leaves the camera behind

NB just a note regarding Polley's RP...this was written before Swindle was actually killed off with a few edits to it made since. The kayfabe thing is this is stock footage for Lars to get in his head as he knew he's set up the six pack challenge before Swindle died.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back