New Book This idea

After thinking about it I dont need Styles anyway. Punk or Cide would be nice though.

After thinking about it I dont need Styles anyway. Punk or Cide would be nice though.

you get Punk i concede him to you.

homicide is debatable

im thinking of doing a talent exchange for situations like his and joes idk how do you guys think we could do it.

maybe any roh talent that works for TNA can still do ROH shows as well. It worked before why not now. You could even include the ROH title on your TNA shows like they included the IWGP title 48.7

When are we gonna start this and know the final rosters?

Also, what's going to be the exact format- like how are we going to post our shows (remember, im new at this, but i've done this kind of stuff before, just not on WZ).

When are we gonna start this and know the final rosters?

Also, what's going to be the exact format- like how are we going to post our shows (remember, im new at this, but i've done this kind of stuff before, just not on WZ).

i'll have everything up soon just keep your eyes peeled.

CM Punk
Bryan Danielson
Chris Hero
Brent Albright
Nigel McGuiness
Austin Aries
Adam Pearce
Larry Sweeney
Homicide
Hernandez
Colt Cabana
Claudio Castagnoli
Erick Stevens
Sarah Delray
The Briscoe brothers
Delirious
Davey Richards
Tyler Black
Ms. Chif
Roderick Strong
Rhett Titus
Daizee Haze
Necro Butcher
Prince Nana
Kevin Steen & El Generico
Jimmy Rave
Allison Wonderland
Jimmy Jacobs
Jerry Lynn
Bison Smith

^^^^That's who I'll be needing. Alex Shelley would be nice also if 48.7 doesnt want him.

That's fine. I was just thinking he'd bring some star power that ROH needs. I'd also like to know where Jack Evans, D-Lo Brown, and Ruckus are going.

ROH needs characters. D-Lo isnt much but I'd take him just because he's got more charcter than over half of the ROH roster.

ROH needs characters. D-Lo isnt much but I'd take him just because he's got more charcter than over half of the ROH roster.

Most of your roster sounds good. I'll have official rosters up today or tomorrow. Also if you didn't have Kory Chavis on your roster you should he's a personal friend and he just signed his ROH contract. He told me the other day.

I don't mind giving Worlds Greatest Booker Japan, and then just having a roster made up of whoever people don't use. I could be the NWA or something.

well thinking about it..... i would say that Japan has a hell of a lot of potential.
(so thanks 24.32x2)

Tastycles if it is ok we could possible split Japan down the middle.

e.g. I take NJPW you take AJPW, I take AJPW you take NJPW.

but ill talk to Battlez when he comes back online.
as I may not be able to be apart of this.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back