• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Need To Sign New Guys Or...

Status
Not open for further replies.
I agree with both sides on the matter, I watch both TNA and WWE because I love the wrestling buisness itself, not just a certain company.
As far as TNA wrestlers going out there and giving 100 %?
It depends on who your talking about, the X-Division - Yes, Samoa Joe - Always, but the NWA Heavyweight Champion Jeff Jarrett - NO!
I thought TNA would have learned from WCW's mistakes of putting Jarrett on top, he is a mid-card wrestler at best (as Vince McMahon already knew) and always will be.
Kurt Angle is the future of TNA and if he stays healthy, the future of the buisness as we know it.
He has more talent than any TNA star that has ever held the NWA Championship.
So Jeff, to you I say, Na-Na-Na-Na, Na-Na-Na-Na, hey-hey-hey, GOODBYE!

Routing for the wrestling buisness's rebound through cuthroat brand and company competition!
Keep kickin ass TNA!
And keep the shit fresh WWE!

I think it would be awesome to see Rey Mysterio Jr. in the X-Division, if his knee heals up. I would not want to see RVD, but thats just because I don't like RVD, he moves so slow since he returned and when he hits people he doesn't even make it look like he is hitting them hard. I'm not rooting for Rey-Rey to leave WWE but if I could move any guy from WWE to TNA right now, that would be it.

Ive been watching wrestling for about 20 years now,and all of pro wrestiling is stale.The nineties was the best era of wrestling.You had the great promotion feud between WCW/WWE,you had ECW in the underground and being the most inovative.The problem with wrestiling is we have seen it all before and there is nothing new to show us.Both companies are trying to rehash the past and its not going to work.The WWE brought back DX and it not the same as the first time,because it was original,same thing with the NWO,WWE tried to bring them back but had to throw everyone in it. That was always the NWO problem, "Let put every wrestler in WCW in the NWO and we will split it into two different groups so we can fit eveyone. What im trying to say is that what both TNA and WWE have to do to get wrestling more interesting is just let the wrestlers wrestle.No gimmicks,no stupid promos that last 10 mins,no more 20 min talking segments, JUST WRESTLING.The wrestling world has lost sight of wrestling and would rather focus on the "Sports Entertainment" side of it. I hope we can get back to what made wrestling great and that was WRESTLING.

kurt-angle said:
over rated : jeff jarret
over pushed : christian cage
over weight : samoa joe

for those who cant get to the big leagues
TNA WRESTLING SUCK MY B**LS

Over rated: John Cena
Over pushed Edge
Over weight- Umaga

Kurt Angle said:
over rated : jeff jarret
over pushed : christian cage
over weight : samoa joe

for those who cant get to the big leagues
TNA WRESTLING SUCK MY B**LS

ScottCS88 said:
Over rated: John Cena
Over pushed Edge
Over weight- Umaga

hahaha. Have u seen this guy's latest posts. He is now a TNA lover who is bashin the WWE, simply due to Angle now being in TNA. Its pretty cute actually. He used to absolutely bury TNA, now he;s like OMG TNA rocks, WWE sucks balls, lol. Its the funniest shit. At least the dude has finally seen the light. Even if it took a WWE marketed guy to do it.

hahahahha yes attila i have become a tna lover now u see kurt angle my fav guy he is in tna now i have seen it all tna f'n rockkkss so tna tna TNA all the way i just cant wait to see angle in tna and i think tonite i will get my dad let me go to detroit for bound for glory my mom also lives in detroit and scholl aint started yet....... yay TNA TNA ALL THE WAY

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back