The New TNA: Melee road to Turning Point week 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

iamwrestling

Getting Noticed By Management
A video is shown off all the events that went down last week with Vince Russo, Christopher Daniels, A1, LAX, and the Naturals.
The pyro's explode and the Melee zone is shown.
Jimmy Hart: Hello ladies and gentlemen and welcome to the second ever episode of TNA wrestling Melee! Where tonight we will hopefully see some answers as to what A1 was doing attacking Christopher Daniels last week.
Dusty Rhodes: Woo doggy! And I can't wait to see this match, ladies and gentlemen, the hardcore champion Monty Brown will take on in a non title match, none other than a man that is making his Melee debut, the never pinned or submitted, Samoan Submission machine, Samoa Joe.
Hart: Also,...
(The music of Vince Russo cuts of Jimmy Hart and the arena fills with boos as Russo and A1 make their way down the aisle towards ringside.)
Russo: Last week (the crowd is unmercifully booing Russo.)(Russo clears his throat) Last week you all saw "The Fallen Angel" Christopher Daniels, (Crowd cheers) betray me, and all of you when he brutally went against the General Manager's wishes and screwed LAX from winning the X tag team titles. (Crowd cheers again). However, you also saw Christopher Daniels get completely abliterated at the hands of LAX and my very own, personal body guard a one mr. A1. (Crowd chants "you're an asshole."). Shut up! (crowd boos) Now that I just summed everything up, it's time I get down to what I really came out here for. (Russo holds up a packet of papers). What I hold in my hand, is a contract for a TNA World Heavyweight title shot at Turning Point. And I have decided, after much serious thinking, that only a man that the fans love and adore should get this title shot. (crowd cheers). That is why I am giving the title shot to none other than... A1 (crowd boos). Now, A1, I'd like to give you this title shot, but the only problem is you don't have anyone to fight. So, I'll just have you sign this contract and after that, we'll get someone to sign the other parts of the contract and they'll fight for the title. Maybe your opponent will be someone like...oh I don't know...possibly Norman Smiley or Shark Boy. (Crowd boos.). So now, please A1 can you sign this?
(Russo hands it to A1 and just before he can sign it, Christopher Daniels runs out from the crowd and the crowd is going nuts.)
(Daniels attacks A1 from behind and chases them both out of the ring. A1 dropped the contract.)
Daniels: Well...well...well. Look what we have here. A contract for a TNA title shot in my hands. And oh, looky here. I have a pen to sign it. (Crowd goes nuts.)
Russo: P...p..please. Chris, don't sign it. I'll give you anything.
Daniels: Anything? Well it just so happens that the only thing I want is a title shot so I'm not giving that up. (crowd cheers). However, I will put it on the line. (Crowd boos). But, I'm not going to put it on the line if there's nothing in it for me.
Russo: What do you want from me? I'll give you anything you want.
Daniels: What I want is a ladder match here tonight (crowd goes nuts)! Me v. that barbecue sauce body guard of yours (crowd laughs). What I want hanging above that ring is this contract connected to another contract. That other contract will be for a match that I get to have next week. A match against you Russo! (crowd goes nuts) Not just any match. I want a match where your henchmen can't get to me. I want a six sides of steel match (crowd explodes)! What do you say Russo?!
(Russo is hesitant. He talks it over with A1)
Russo: O...o...ok. You got it (crowd goes nuts) Christopher Daniels v. A1 in a ladder match for a title shot and/or a shot against me next week.
Daniels: And everybody said: (crowd chants: Amen!)
(Daniels' music hits and he walks off to the back.)

commercials: 0:18

First match: Kazarian & Matt Bentley v. Paparazzi Productions
Stipulation: None
During match: shelly and Bentley start off. shelly hits a few right hands into a dropkick. Cover: 1...kickout. shelly catapults off the ropes into a double leg drop. 1...2...kickout. Shelly lifts him up and hits a suplex shelly picks him up. Tosses him to the corner, but Bentely reverses into shelly in the corner . Bentley hits the ten punch. Then gives him a superplex. Bentley drags him to his corner and tags in Kazarian. kazarian pummel at him hard while devine is helpless to stop cus of bentley Kazarian lifts up shelly and hits a russian leg sweep. cover: 1...2...kickout. Kazarian locks on a headlock. After about 45 sec. shelly finally gets the ropes. 1...2...3...4...Kazarian pulls him back. devine runs in and breaks the hold. He steps back to the apron. devine gets bentley off him and distracts kazarian shelly wth a roll up 1...2...3.
Winners: Paparazzi Productions

commercials: 0:31

Backstage Jeremy Borash is interviewing Robert Roode while Roode hits on Christy Hemme.
Borash: Robert Roode.
Roode: MR. ROODE to you Borash!
Borash: Sorry. Mr. Roode, last week everyone saw your fabulous debut against Lance Hoyt. What do you have to say about that?
Roode: What do I have to say about that? What should I say about that? I mean, miserable piss ants like Lance Hoyt...and you, don't match up to people like me. I mean, look at me Borash, I'm the best wrestler alive today. I got it all, talent, good looks, a manager that's gonna make me rich. What I think about that match with Lance Hoyt is, nothing. What I want to know is why I wasn't picked to beat down Christopher Daniels last week by Russo. I mean, I've always been better than A1. When we were in team canada, he stood by while I did all the talking and fighting. If I were picked to beat him down last week, Daniels wouldn't even be walking right now. But, as much as Russo made me angry last week by not picking me, you're pissing me off ten fold by shoving your media cameras and microphones in my face. I'm really sick of it Borash!
(Roode slaps the microphone out of J.B.'s hand as Dibiase looks on smiling.)
Roode starts punching at Borash and takes him down. Roode picks him up and slams him into a wall. Roode continues to beat him down as we go to a break.

commercials: 0:43

Back from the break, Robert Roode is shown carrying Jeremy Borash out of the backstage area and he throws him down the aisle as Dibiase drags Christy Hemme out there with them. Roode sets up Borash's head against the steel steps and smashes his head in with a chair as the crowd boos. Dibiase is throwing money to people and slips some in Christy's cleavage. Christy is disgusted and tries to help Borash but Dibiase throws her into the ring. Roode picks up Hemme by her hair.
Roode: Do you see that Christy?! Do you see what happens to people that get in my way?! When you're with me, you're filthy rich like myself and Mr. Dibiase here. But when you're against me, you face a bloody demise like Jeremy Borash who's going to be coughing up his nuts in about an hour! So what do you say, Christy? Are you with me, or are you going to try to stand in my way?! (Roode shoves the mic in her face)
Christy: Help!!! Someone help!!!
Roode: I guess that means you're in my way!
(Roode delivers the pay day on Hemme)
(chant: "You're an asshole!")
(Roode's music hits and he drage Jeremy Borash by his feet towards the back as paramedics check on Christy Hemme.)

commercials: 0:55

A video of what just went down is shown.)
(A video of what happened last week involving LAX and the Naturals is shown.)

Second match: LAX v. Lance Hoyt & Vaughn Doring
During match: nothing special. LAX basically just dominates them very quickly and end it with a gringo killah and a powerbomb.

After the match:
Konan: Yo, yo, yo, yo, yo. Last week, LAX was royaly screwed by that Hoe Christopher Daniels and it cost us the X tag team titles. But that's alright, because at Turning Point, we're gonna get our revenge. We demanded, and Russo gave us a rematch against the naturals for the X tag team titles at Turning Point. This time, nobody is going to get in that ring to stop us from destroying those gringo Naturals because this time we're going to meet in a Six Sides of Steel Match! And the revolution will be televised! Odale, ariba la rasa! (LAX's music hits and we cut to commercial)

commercials: 1:06

(A video is shown of what happened last week after Monty Brown won the hardcore title when Rhino attacked him and challenged him.)
(A video of Monty Brown being intervewed from earlier in the night is shown and he declines Rhino's challenge)

Third match: Monty Brown v. Samoa Joe
During match: Joe runs in quckly and runs at Monty with a chlothesline. Joe slingshots off ropes into senton splash on Brown. Joe locks on bow and arrow with Brown on his side. Brown screams in pain. Brown slowly slides over a few inches and places his left foot on the ropes. 1...2...3...4...Joe breaks the hold. Joe lifts Brown and shoves him to the corner. Joe runs at him and gives him a shining wizard in the corner. Monty sits down in the turnbuckle. Joe gives Monty multiple face washes then a running one. Joe sit's Monty up and tugs his face to the side. Monty screams in pain. Joe throws Monty's head to the mat. 1...2...kickout. Joe lifts Brown, but Brown hits multiple shoulder blocks on the midsecition of Joe and sends him into the corner. Monty continues with three more shoulder blocks on joe in the corner. Brown gives Joe the ten punches in the corner and then throws him down to the mat. Monty goes to the ropes and screams at fans. He turns around right into coinciding slaps to the face and chops to the chest by Joe into the corner. Joe sets Monty on top of the turnbuckly. Joe hits a super side plex on monty from the top. Cover by Joe: 1...2...kickout. Joe lifts Monty but Brown hits Joe with right hands into the ropes. Monty tries to chlothesline Joe over the top rope, but Joe barely doesn't go over. so Monty slingshots himself off the opposite rope and when he get's back to him, Joe moves and Monty hits the ref on accident with a pounce. Joe grabs Monty for a belly to back, but Brown kicks backwards for a low blow. Brown goes to the outside and grabs a chair, but Joe taks him and throws his face into the post. Joe puts him back in the ring. Joe get's back in the ring as well. Joe is lifting Monty, but Brown hits another low blow! Monty slingshots himself and delivers a POUNCE! on Joe! Rhino runs down to the ringside. Brown reaches down to grab Rhino on the outside, but Rhino hts Brown in the face with the chair from earlier. Monty spins around right into the turnbuckle and Joe hit's the musclebuster. Cover: 1...2...3!
Winner: Samoa Joe.

commercials: 1:26

(Backstage, Brother Runt, Raven, and Abyss (w/James Mitchell) are shown in Russo's office.)
Mitchell: Russo, I come to you today because these three men all deserve a shot at the hardcore championship. And since Monty Brown doesn't want to defend it against Rhino, I am here to offer you a suggestion. How about you give all three of these men a shot at the hardcore title at Turning Point against Monty Brown in a monster's ball match?
Russo: That's a lovely offer Mitchell, but it's going to take more than Runt and Raven losing last week to Monty, and your monster not getting it done against Daniels last week for me to give them all a title shot. But, I'll tell you what I will do, instead of them all fighting for the title at Turning point, these three men are going to fight eachother to EARN a title shot. And the man that wins that triangle hardcore match will be the hardcore title # 1 contender. Now please, get the hell out of my office.
(They leave the office)
(A1 looks at Russo)
A1: Hey, boss, before I go out for my match against Daniels, does my name really make me sound like a steak sauce?
(The crowd cheers)
Russo: Shut the hell up!

commercials: 1:38

Main event: Christopher Daniels v. A1
Stipulation: Ladder match. If Christopher Daniels wins he gets a title shot at Turning point and a match against Russo next week in a six sides of steel match. If A1 he just get's the title shot.
During match: Daniels runs at A1 and attempts a dropkick, but A1 catches his feet and hangs him upside down by his feet. A1 knees at Daniels' head repeatedly. A1 throws Daniels across the ring. A1 goes to the outside. A1 pulls Daniels toward the turnbuckle and slams his leg against it three times. A1 pulls Daniels to smash his groin against the turnbuckle. A1 is back in the ring and A1 hits the atomic drop. A1 goes to the outside and brings in the ladder. A1 lays it down in the ring and picks up Daniels. A1 body slams Daniels on the ladder. Elbows by A1 on Daniels while he's on the ladder. A1 picks up CD again and delivers another body slam on the ladder. A1 picks up CD, but Daniels fights back and fights him off with punches. Daniels attempts a kick to the midsection bu A1 catches him. but Daniels hit's the enziguri on A1 to capitalize. A1 is down. Daniels is down from exhaustion. Daniels & A1 get up around the same time. Daniels slingshots off the ropes and hits a running knee to the face on A1. A1 is down. Daniels locks on a leglocck and holds it for about 12 seconds. Daniels breaks the hold and kicks repeatedly at A1's legs. Daniels slingshots off the ropes and hits a running kneedrop on A1's knee. Daniels lifts A1. Whip to corner by Daniels. Daniels runs at A1 and hits a body splash in the corner into a bulldog onto the ladder! (Chant: TNA TNA) Daniels taunts to the crowd screaming and holding his fists up to pump them up!

commercials

Back from the break, the two are exchanging right hands with eachother until Daniels catches A1s punch and pulls him in for a belly to belly on the ladder! Daniels sets up the ladder and starts climbing it. He has about two more rungs to go, but LAX come out and Daniels jumps off. Daniels coincides with right hands to each of them until A1 hits a German suplex on Daniels from behind. A1 then starts climbing the laddder himself. He has about three rungs to go while LAX is beating down Daniels. The Naturals run out and attack LAX. A1 climbs up two more rungs while the Naturals and LAX fight on the outside. A1 climbs one more rung and has his hands on the contracts, but Daniels comes up from under A1 and powerbombs him right off the ladder!!!!!! (TNA TNA) Daniels climbs to the top and grabs the contracts for the win.
Winner: "Fallen Angel" Christopher Daniels
After match: Christopher Daniels grabs both the contracts and signs them both.

Brilliant main event and enjoyed the Joe V Brown match that was kwl keep going m8 i enjoy reading

Thank you for the support of our show. Yes, this is the first time that I have wrote my own show, and I believe it's also the first time HBK fan forever has wrote his own show. Me and HBK fan forever both have brilliant ideas and whenever one of us makes a bad idea, the other one explains to the other why it is bad. This way, only my good ideas and hbk fan forever's good ideas pass into the show. Hopefully we can keep coming up with new things as we continue to write the show. Make sure you read impact tomorrow.

if u have chance cud u read my DPW shockwave show m8 and review

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back