NCAA Week 13 LD

Megatron

Justin Verlander > You
I would normally make this on Saturday, but there are 3 big matchups today/night: Auburn/Alabama, Oregon/Arizona, Boise State/Nevada. Should be a stacked day, not sure if I'm gonna leave the TV a whole lot all day.

While the Big East is no doubt bad, I think West Virginia could hang with a few teams, even though I don't think Geno Smith is the answer at QB.

Pitt just needs to learn how to hang onto the ball, because that's the only way WVU has scored so far.

Im still confused as to how the big east gets an automatic bcs bid. Now if it was as strong as it was i think in 2007, then thats fine.

Meh, conferences have down years. This year they just seem ridiculously bad. People weren't complaining last year when Cincinnati went 12-0 and was #3 in the country. It's all a cycle.

I'd be quite frustrated if I was Dave Wanstedt. One play this Pitt team looks great, and the next they look like what they are: an average Big East team.

And that's game.

Yes, even with a quarter left. Pitt isn't coming back from a 3 possession deficit.

Now it's time for Big Game #1, with the team most likely to be upset going up against their hated rival, who has an outside shot at a BCS berth (should LSU lose to Arkansas tommorow).

Yes, it's Iron Bowl time.

Bama marches right down the field and gets their first TD in the first quarter on Auburn since 1996. Surprising.

Now let's see how Cam Newton responds.

Alabama has come out to play. Auburn better stop them on this drive if they don't wanna be put in a hole early.

pittfans_crop_310x205.jpg

That is an absolutely horrendous penalty. There was NO way that should be considered a celebration penalty. Good god, he's a kid, excited about a big play he just made.

It's a shame when the officials are the reason a team gets to score, especially a touchdown. Auburn clearly earned the "D" stop, and the referees stole it from them.

I want Alabama to win, but not like that.

This is turning embarrassing for Auburn. Lets make this a game, plz.

Anyone think the SEC will still get a team in the NCG even if Auburn loses only once and Oregon, Boise, + TCU go undefeated?

Auburn should have stopped them on fourth down after the celebration penalty.

It's a long way from being over but if Auburn loses and then beats South Carolina, do you think they will still be in the top 2?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back