• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

NCAA Week 10 LD

Megatron

Justin Verlander > You
A little late to the party, but there's a few big matchups coming up in about 2 hours. Bama/LSU on CBS, and TCU/Utah on CBS College Sports (Have the channel, but wish it was on a bigger network). Arizona/Stanford the night game headliner with the winner having an outside shot at the Rose Bowl, and JoePa goes for #400.

MSU up 21-0 at half, dominating the way they should. Probably will watch until they make it wide open, although a Minnesota comeback is quite improbable.

And I implore you to turn it to ESPN and watch the shootout bowl between UM and Illinois. Neither teams defense has been able to stop the other besides from turnovers, and it's quite an offensive explosion (59 points) and we're almost at half.

Scratch that, Illinois FG makes it 31-31 at half. Insane offensive explosion. Both D's have decided to just stay home. Not surprising for Michigan, but Illinois has a better then average D.

Dammit Purdue, Wisconsin is pulling away, while Iowa is just up a FG. MSU got a FG and is up 24 with only 5 minutes left in the 3rd, and I might just switch it over to UM/Illinois.

10 minutes left and Iowa is (more then likely) outta the Big 10 title picture. Driving inside of the 30, though.

And the score-a-palooza between Michigan and Illinois has reached 90, and there's still 2 minutes left. OT? Nah, I wanna see the Wolerines blow it at the end of the game... again.

:lmao: at Forcier throwing a pick. Lucky Illinois is low on clock and may only have 1 shot left before OT.

UM had a chance on 4th and inches to win, but Illinois punched it in. 52-52. 104 points.

Onto overtime #2.

:lmao: at Illinois getting a punch in on their first play. A wheel pass of sorts. 59-52, now can Illinois stingy up and pull a stop out of their ass? Or will we go to the 2 point conversion game.

This is an insane game, and I hope I'm not the only one paying attention to it, even if they're only middle of the pack big ten teams.

:lmao: at Illinois getting a punch in on their first play. A wheel pass of sorts. 59-52, now can Illinois stingy up and pull a stop out of their ass? Or will we go to the 2 point conversion game.

This is an insane game, and I hope I'm not the only one paying attention to it, even if they're only middle of the pack big ten teams.

I turned it on right at the end of the third quarter. This game has been crazy. Highly entertaining, although as a Notre Dame and Mizzou fan, I'm hoping somehow they'll both lose.

Just checked the O/U of the game: 58.5.

Well, not only was that surpassed by half, but both teams have more then that. :lmao:

And the next play will be #175. Amazing.

I still believe a personal foul inside the 10 yard line should result in the ball automatically at the half yard line, or even the 1 yard line. The "half the distance to goal" shouldn't apply on personal fouls.

Wow...67 points for one team, in a competitive game..unbelievable. I hope Illinois ties it up, because I want to see 70 points.

Well, Illinois gonna need a TD and 2 pointer now. Hope they do, because I have a little bit of money on this game (not much, but still). And I wanna see someone break 70.

Wow...good game. Although it makes you notice how far Michigan has fallen, to see them going nuts after beating ILLINOIS in three overtimes on their home field and giving up 65 points.

Good game though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back