Name That Tune: Video Game Edition

That was mega man 3 stage select screen as in when the stage is selected

PS. I did know it but when I played it the mp3 file told me on Windows Media the name of the song just so you know.

Just to point out the next round is 14, there have been two 10s

That was mega man 3 stage select screen.

PS. I did know it but when I played it the mp3 file told me on Windows Media the name of the song just so you know.
lol I probably should have double checked all of that.

my bad, I failed in attempt #1.

Now for my second attempt. This is #14, again, probably easy.

Attachments

• name that tune 14.zip
    70.5 KB · Views: 5
Ugh, that's killing me, I swear that's a Donkey Kong Country song, but I can't figure out which one.

EDIT: Gah, at this point I'm completely convinced this is a Donkey Kong song, but I can't for the life of me figure out which stage, or who's theme it is.

OMG, just shoot me now, I recognize the instrumentation, I recognize the song, everything, but I can't get any closer than Donkey Kong. FML. LOL Gah, that's frustrating.

I will wait a bit but if no one can get it I will give it to u Rico as you obviously know the song, just not sure which exact game it is

Just to keep the game going I'll give this one to you Rico as you were the closest.

To answer the question the song is from Donkey Kong Country 2: Diddy Kong's Quest and it was in the 1st world/act, I think it started in level 3 and the song is called Jib Jig.

Your clue is that this is from one of the funniest moments in any video game eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeever.

Attachments

• round16.zip
    895 bytes · Views: 12
On the grounds that it sounds about right and is from probably the only reliably funny game Nintendo published for the SNES I am going to suggest Mario RPG.

Nope, you're wrong.

Next clue: Like Super Mario RPG the UK didn't get it.

Last clue before I go to bed. The main character's been in all three smash bros games.

Franky's theme from Eathbound, which I apparently overlooked the first time I went trawling through that soundtrack.

It's the hippie battle theme from Earthboubound but it's also th theme of Frank so Gelgarin wins this round.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back