Name That Tune: Video Game Edition

I'm not sure what it is, but damn it's phat!

Sounds like a Streets of Rage theme, not a clue which one. Or if I'm even in the right generation. Still, I'd quite like to hear that played live by some funky mother funkers.

I'm not sure what it is, but damn it's phat!

Sounds like a Streets of Rage theme, not a clue which one. Or if I'm even in the right generation. Still, I'd quite like to hear that played live by some funky mother funkers.

Correct, it's the title theme from the first one

Sorry, missed the round entirely, again. :p

Here's Round 10

This is one of my very favorite video game songs.

Attachments

• Round10.zip
    1.5 KB · Views: 10
It sounds like a 4th/5th gen RPG town music.

Damn my tardiness, I was hoping to put in my own entry for round 10! Ah well, there's always next time...

I'll leave it be, don't want to confuse the situation since RicoLen's already all over it, also, I've not a clue what this one is!

Heheh kk Round 10 was Birth of the People, from Actraiser for the SNES. I'm a bit pressed for time ATM so I'll leave Round 11 open for Karilas to do.

This one I need the name of the piece as well.

Attachments

• round12.zip
    544 bytes · Views: 7
Wow, Either that midi isn't playing properly on my machine or that's nothing but about 5 notes and a cowbell. Can't say I've ever heard that before.

You probably have but haven't realised.

First clue: It's appeared in 16 video games since 1992

It's Totaka's Song. Its most well-known appearance was probably in Mario Paint, but it's been in Link's Awakening, Wario Ware, Animal Crossing, and many others.

Huh, never heard it before. I don't think I've ever played any of those games. heheh That's kinda cool to know about though. Cool read that is.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back