Mystery Buyer for TNA Revealed

Mr. Book This Section

Getting Noticed By Management
Hey guys, so I was checking a few of the dirtsheets and we can reveal the name of the TNA mystery buyer.....

Pretty impressive right? I'm sure that he is gonna do great for the job...

EDIT: It has just been announced on the TNA Impact Wrestling website that JStrike actually used play money to buy the company which Dixie isn't excepting. The fake money came to light when the Dixie Train crashed into Samoa Joe's Nation of Violence of the easten cost. When the police started to investigate, they found the wad of fake notes. The police are now looking for JStrike which is actually a weird condition as Klunder has already put him in prison.

Hey guys, so I was checking a few of the dirtsheets and we can reveal the name of the TNA mystery buyer.....

Pretty impressive right? I'm sure that he is gonna do great for the job...

EDIT: It has just been announced on the TNA Impact Wrestling website that JStrike actually used play money to buy the company which Dixie isn't excepting. The fake money came to light when the Dixie Train crashed into Samoa Joe's Nation of Violence of the easten cost. When the police started to investigate, they found the wad of fake notes. The police are now looking for JStrike which is actually a weird condition as Klunder has already put him in prison.

Your never catch me im the gingerbread man!

You'll*

It's meant to be You will however their is no need for the WI. Everyone needs to stop WIing... It's very dirty if you don't do it in the toliot. People drown.

You will - You'll.

You'll*

It's meant to be You will however their is no need for the WI. Everyone needs to stop WIing... It's very dirty if you don't do it in the toliot. People drown.

You will - You'll.

Thanks for the grammar lesson, here's a lesson for you If you ride with the ace's and 8's you never walk alone.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back