Stop ripping TNA, it is not the new WCW and it is early for them to compete with RAW.

Let me Clarify

1) Commercials - I don't mean to get rid of all of them but use the standard 47 minutes of programming for ever 1 hour. TNA adds extra commercials to the product.

2) Knockouts - The knocks have a record for getting the highest segments on TNA. Do the research yourself and stop bashing me. I am saying for TNA just to add more of that because it makes them different. And does draw the numbers.

3) ROH Style - Hate to break it to you but they are getting more asses in the seats than TNA. Obviously they know how to get people to show up while being on a crappy network.

4) Polling - WWE Polled the fans for ppv ideas and gave it to them. WWE knew that fans wanted to see younger stars pushed so they did it. TNA has the most interactive brand. They should play that up and put matches that the fans want.

Do they have to do everything we ask? No. But at least show that you are listening. It goes back to customer service. If you don't make them happy they won't watch.

5) Ratings - You constantly say they were in the toilet but you have no data to back up your claim. Get some before you make a judgment on something you don't track. FoolKiller99 post every rating for every week for the last several years on his youtube channel. Just google him and you'll see I am right.

I am saying the same thing that most of the fans here, on TNA's forum and across the net are saying. If they listened to me, Hogan wouldn't have been there hogging the spotlight in the first place. And I wouldn't have moved to monday nights on the road to wrestlemania.....

I said originally that I agree with some polling. For PPV themes and such it is fine, but not for storylines and things like that. That would just be chaotic, and wouldn't work. Fans will not leave because they are not being listened to. When have fans ever been directly listened to? They are heard through tv ratings, ppv buys, and merchandise sales. That's it.

The Knockouts get a segment every week. They actually get a pretty lengthy segment. They have real, personal storylines, unlike the WWE Diva's (minus Piggy James). I don't necessarily mean that the knockouts can't draw per say. What I mean is that they already get enough airtime and are a big enough part of the show. The do not need additional tv time.

ROH may be getting more people in the arena, but if you put them on Spike TV, TNA would wipe the floor with them in the ratings. I'm not bashing the quality of ROH, just the marketability.

They don't draw ratings. Unfortunately, you judge that by comparing them to their competition (the WWE). I am not saying I am totally happy with WWE's product, because I'm not. I'm making the point that like it or not, it will take time for them to become competitive on the national stage with WWE. That isn't even up for debate, so I'm not sure what you're getting at.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back