My WM 35 Prediction

Scottchua

Dark Match Jobber
1. Andre The Giant Memorial Battle Royal - Braun Strowman wins. Enuff said.
2. Kurt Angle vs Baron Corbin - Likely Corbin will be defeated by Angle. Then Cena comes out to do the last match challenge.
3. Samoe Joe vs Rey Mysterio - Old school veteran jobs to upcoming talent. Samoe Joe wins.
4. Bobby Lashley vs Finn Balor - Balor wins. Lio Rush might cause an upset interference by mistake.
Boss 'n' Hug Connection​
vs. Divas of Doom vs IIconics vs Nia Jax/Tamina​
- I will book Boss N Hug to retain. Then the feud carries on to Divas of Doom.
6. Shane Mcmahon vs Miz - Miz wins. I don't remember Shane winning any WM in recent years.
7. AJ Styles vs Randy Orton - Really looking forward to this match. I think Styles will go over, and Orton gets upset and continue the feud in the subsequent months.
8. Triple H vs Batista - Triple H finally defeats The Animal. Embrace to end the mentor/mentee angle. Batista gets inducted into WWE Hall of Fame 2020.
9. Roman Reigns vs Drew McIntyre - After publicly battling Leukemia, Roman sets to return on the big stage. He needs to win. It's an essential PR for WWE.
10. Brock Lesnar vs Seth Rollins - time for Vince to learn from last year's WM and let the Beast be slayed.
11. Daniel Bryan vs Kofi - Kofi wins big! Due to interference from New Day
12. Ronda Rousey vs Becky Lynch vs Charlotte Flair - think it will be for both belts. Becky to go over.

Also think that Taker/Sting will have a staredown to clock a WM moment. Whether this culminates for a Saudi Arabia seed or not is not important. Finally the two veterans can have a WM moment together.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back