WrestleMania 35: Who should win and who will win

Cyril Foday

Dark Match Winner
WrestleMania 35 Matches

Winner Takes All - Ronda Rousey vs Charlotte Flair vs Becky Lynch

Winner: Should and Will - Becky Lynch

It surely has to be Becky. She's been the top dog since Survivor Series. They could throw in a huge swerve to mess with the fans but that would end up being the worst idea as I can see the fans hijacking Raw the next night.

WWE Championship - Daniel Bryan vs Kofi Kingston

Winner: Should and Will - Kofi Kingston

This result is a certainty. I don't think he will hold the title for long but this moment could end up being the moment of the night. Becoming the first black WWE champ is huge (No, The Rock doesn't count. He is half Black and half Samoan)

Universal Championship - Brock Lesnar vs Seth Rollins

Should: Seth Rollins
Will: Brock Lesnar

Seth is not touching that title until Saudi Arabia. Maybe Roman will have it next at Summeslam but either way I'm okay with this. I've never had a problem with Lesnar holding this title for so long because every time he defends it, it's a big deal.

Roman Reigns vs Drew McIntyre

Should and Will: Roman Reigns

Again, another certainty because of the L word. Thanks to the overuse of that word just to forward a storyline, I've decided to boycott it. Also Roman Reigns getting cheered at Mania is something we haven't seen in a while WWE won't want to miss this opportunity

AJ Styles vs Randy Orton

Should: No clue
Will: Orton

I'm actually looking forward to this match. Two guys who can wrestle a good match with their eyes closed can only mean that this will not disappoint. Orton to win with an outrageous RKO

HHH vs Batista No Holds Barred (HHH career on the line)

Should: Batista
Will: HHH (Eurgh)

The build to this match has been awful so I couldn't care less about this.The fact that this is NHB means it will go at least 20 minutes which means it could drag. In a perfect world, this will be over in about 5 minutes similar to Lesnar/Goldberg with Batista winning but we all know HHH is going nowhere any time soon.

Intercontinental Championship - Bobby Lashley vs Demon Finn Balor

Should and Will: Finn Balor

Simple reason... The Demon never loses. This should and probably will be over in a matter of minutes.

Dream Scenario: The Undertaker shows up while The Demon is celebrating the win. Tombstones Finn and sets up match for Saudi Arabia

United States Championship - Samoa Joe vs Rey Mysterio

Should: Samoa Joe
Will: Rey Mysterio

WWE have given Joe next to nothing since he has been on the main roster and I don't expect them to do any different with this. The only saving grace for Joe is that if Rey isn't okay injury-wise, I could see Big Match John showing up to replace him. And Joe aint losing that

Womens Tag Team Championship - Boss and Hug vs Beth and Natalya vs Nia and Tamina vs IIconics

Should: Boss and Hug
Will: Nia and Tamina

Beth and Natalya are a temporary team. IIconics will give entertaining promos but cannot wrestle. Boss and Hug should win what with them being the baby faces but they have already had their big moment when they first won the titles. No more cheesy moments please! Lets have the heels hold the titles so the baby faces can chase them

The Mix vs Shane McMahon

Should: The Miz
Will: Shane

This is one match I couldn't care less about. Mix as a baby face doesn't work and Shane needs to stop getting matches. Shane will win because he hasn't won a Mania singles match since he has been back. There will be some kind of interference.

Kurt Angle vs Baron Corbin

Should: Angle
Will: Angle

Ankle Lock on Corbin. Corbin taps. Corbin beats down Angle. Big Match John shows up to send Corbin packing.

Smacksown Tag Championship - Usos vs Ricochet and Aleister Black vs The Bar vs Rusev and Nakamura

Should: Usos
Will: Usos

Those titles have been hot shotted around quite frequently so would be nice to have a team hold it for a while, especially by team who are the best around.

Raw Tag Team Championship - The Revival vs Hawkins and Ryder

Should: Hawkins and Ryder
Will: Hawkins and Ryder

Not many people will see this as it will be on the Pre Show but Hawkins will end his losing streak, it's about time too.

Andre The Giant Battle Royale

Should: Andrade or Kevin Owens or Ali
Will: Probably Braun or one of the SNL geeks

Women's Battle Royale

Should: Asuka
Will: Lacey Evans

Asuka going from Smackdown Champ to the Battle Royale is one big fall from the top. The fact that she was standing tall at the end of Smackdown usually means she int winning. Plus, all these Lacey Evans catwalk posing should be leading to something and it has to be to this win. Otherwise, what was the point?

Cruiserweight Championship - Buddy Murphy vs Tony Nese

Should: Buddy Murphy
Tony Nese

I don't watch 205 so have no idea what is going on. Buddy Murphy to hold the title until Johnny Gargano turns up to challenge him.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back