WrestleMania 35 Card Predictions

Terry Gyimah

Championship Contender
I know Mania is only a few short months away from now but that being said if you had to think of a card right now, what matches would you go with? As far as the matches I would put on for the 35th anniversary of WrestleMania:

Main Card

WWE Universal Championship- Roman Reigns (c) vs Seth Rollins vs Dean Ambrose (obvious main event that closes out the show)

WWE Championship- The Miz (c) vs Daniel Bryan (2019 Royal Rumble Match winner) (other main event that goes on before the Shield Triple Threat)

Triple H w/Stephanie McMahon vs Finn Balor (Grudge Match) (*Former NXT pupil going up against the brainchild of NXT; after Triple H attacks Balor with old faithful his trusty sledgehammer we don't see Balor for weeks; but rather mysterious messages signalling the return of The Demon; we get The Demon with Balor in his alter ego playing mind games with the COO; plus we get a Mania entrance with The Demon)

Undertaker vs Braun Strowman (Grudge Match)

WWE RAW Women's Championship- Charlotte (2019 Royal Rumble Match winner; switches brands) vs Ronda Rousey (c)

WWE Smackdown Women's Championship- Becky Lynch (c) vs Asuka

AJ Styles vs Randy Orton (Grudge Match) (The Viper wants to target heroes right he wants to erase them and who better for him to go after than AJ? If you really want to make the feud personal...you have Randy go after AJ's family like what Joe is doing right now but in return AJ makes it personal too by bringing Randy's family into it specifically Randy's father Cowboy Bob Orton and you have AJ attack him...boom you have your match set up)

WWE Intercontinental Championship- Dolph Ziggler vs Drew McIntyre (c) (*McIntyre turns on Ziggler basically beating the holy hell out of Dolph to the point where we don't see Ziggler for quite some time and in the process McIntyre becomes IC Champion; McIntyre then basically accuses Ziggler of being the weak link in their tag team and that he is trying to get to the top and that all he ever did was carry Ziggler; cue Ziggler's dramatic return as The Show Off of old as he turns into a babyface that fans can really get behind again as they trade attacks week after week with the rivalry becoming so personal that the title ends up being defended at Mania)

WWE United States Championship- Andrade Cien Almas (c) w/Zelina Vega vs Rey Mysterio (returning)

Samoa Joe vs John Cena (Grudge Match)

WWE Smackdown Live Tag Team Championships (Fatal 4 Way Tables, Ladders and Chairs Match)- The Bar (c) vs The New Day vs The Usos vs Sanity

Kick Off Matches

WWE Cruiserweight Championship- Buddy Murphy (c) vs Cedric Alexander vs Mustafa Ali vs Drew Gulak vs Kalisto vs Hideo Itami (6 Pack Challenge Match)

WWE RAW Tag Team Championship- The Authors of Pain (c) w/Drake Maverick vs The Revival vs The B Team vs American Alpha (returning as Gable & Jordan get back together and reform)

Andre the Giant Memorial Battle Royal- Winner: Bobby Lashley wins it by last eliminating Bobby Roode; basically setting up a major push for Lashley post Mania

Women's Battle Royal- Winner: Alexa Bliss by last eliminating both Bayley and Sasha Banks simultaneously at the same time while they are both fighting on the ropes Alexa dumps them both out at the same time in a cowardly move as they take their eyes off of her for a second

Let's have fun with this now that where in the mania season

Main event

Raw's women's championship match
Charlotte vs Ronda rousey(c) :Sadly, i wanted to put becky in that match but i feeling that the fact that she not a ratings draw for the company might hurt her shot at the mania main event.

WWE universal championship match

Braun Strowman(c) vs Drew mcintyre: i see Strowman beating lesnar at the rumble and Mcintyre winning the rumble.

WWE Championship match

Daniel bryan(c) Vs jeff Hardy: Random guess as i was trying to find a big time babyface on smackdown and it was either Jeff or Rey so i picked Jeff.

Brock lesnar vs Seth Rollins: Why not at this point you know Lesnar will go out of his way to help rollins get over and rollins really need a marquee match.

Smackdown women's championship match

Asuka(c) vs Becky Lynch vs Nia Jax: this is just fantasy booking on my part and so i could see something where they add a stipulation to the women's battle royal where the winner his added to one of the title matches at mania. Nia wins the battle royal and decide to go after asuka.

Undertaker makes a appearance a pass the torch to Bray Wyatt: why not, taker can't go and Wyatt needs a makeover.

John Cena vs Lars sullivan: o.k. i've read the rumors that this was the plan for Lars, personally i'm not a huge fan of lars as i feel he has generic as it gets but with a makeover he could be a big star and putting him in a big program with Cena would help him get over.

Shane Mcmahon vs Miz: we all know that match will happen this year.

HHH vs batista: Again not sure if HHH will be 100% by mania but if he is, they will go with that program just to have a mainstream star face HHH.

WWE U.S. championship match ladder match

Rusev(c) vs Shinsuke nakamura vs Randy Orton vs Mustafa ali vs samoa joe vs rey mysterio vs andrade ''Cien'' Almas: This is pretty much where the rest of the smackdown stars will end up.

WWE intercontinental championship match

Dean ambrose(c) vs Finn Balor: Why not they both need programs and this is as fresh as it can be.

Kickoff

Raw tag team title match
Roode & Gable(c) vs The revival vs heavy machinery vs AOP

Smackdown tag team championship

The new day vs Gallows & anderson vs The uso's vs the bar(c)

WWE cruiserweight championship

Kalisto(c) vs Lio rush

Andre the giant memorial battle royal

Women's battle royal

There are only a couple of matches that I can see being absolute certainties at this point. Those matches are AJ Styles versus Daniel Bryan and Charlotte versus Ronda Rousey.

Beyond that, I think it's time to pull the trigger on the SHIELD having a Mania match between themselves. Rollins has been on a tear for the longest time and would deserve to go over the other two on the biggest stage.

That aside, as long as they use their top stars well enough, I'll have no complaints. Drew Mcintyre deserves a good match but I'd be willing to be that match will be with Dolph Ziggler. People like Samoa Joe and Braun Strowman would make great matches if you ask me.

At this stage though, it's just too early to say with any certainty.

Or another card I would go with

Pre-Show (Kick Off)

1- WWE Cruiserweight Championship- Lio Rush (c) vs Drake Maverick- Winner: Still WWE Cruiserweight Champion Lio Rush

2- Women's Battle Royal- Winner: Nikki Cross by last eliminating Alexa Bliss

3- Andre The Giant Memorial Battle Royal- Winner: NXT's resident Monster Lars Sullivan wins the Andre the Giant Memorial Battle Royal by last eliminating Bobby Roode

Main Show (Main Card)

1- WWE RAW Tag Team Championships- The Revival vs American Alpha (reunited; Jason Jordan & Chad Gable) vs The Authors of Pain (c)- Winners: New RAW Tag Team Champions American Alpha

2- WWE Smackdown Live Tag Team Championships- The Bar (c) vs The New Day vs The Usos vs Sanity (Fatal 4 Way Ladder Match)- Winners: New WWE Smackdown Live Tag Team Champions Sanity

3- WWE Intercontinental Championship- Seth Rollins (c) vs Dean Ambrose (heel turn)- Winner: Still WWE Intercontinental Champion Seth Rollins

4- (Grudge Match)- Braun Strowman vs Bobby Lashley- Winner: Braun Strowman

5- WWE Smackdown Live Women's Championship- Becky Lynch (c) vs Asuka- Winner: New WWE Smackdown Live Women's Champion Asuka

6- (Grudge Match)- Shane McMahon (returning) vs Samoa Joe- Winner: Samoa Joe

7- WWE RAW Women's Championship- Ronda Rousey (c) vs Charlotte Flair (2019 Women's Royal Rumble Match winner; Charlotte wins the Rumble for the women and she switches shows to face off against Ronda turning heel in the build-up)- Winner: Still WWE RAW Women's Champion Ronda Rousey

8- WWE United States Championship (6 Pack Challenge)- Andrade Cien Almas (c) w/Zelina Vega vs Rusev vs Jeff Hardy vs Shelton Benjamin vs Shinsuke Nakamura vs Luke Harper- Winner: New WWE United States Champion Luke Harper

9- (Grudge Match)- Triple H w/Stephanie McMahon vs Finn Balor (however Finn at Mania comes out as The Demon completely throwing Triple H and Stephanie for a loop)- Winner: Demon Balor

10- John Cena vs The Undertaker- Winner: John Cena

11- WWE Championship (Fatal 4 Way Elimination Match)- The Miz (c) vs Daniel Bryan (2019 Men's Royal Rumble Match winner) vs AJ Styles vs Randy Orton- Winner: New WWE Champion Daniel Bryan by last eliminating AJ Styles

12- WWE Universal Championship- Roman Reigns (c) vs The Rock- Winner: Still WWE Universal Champion Roman Reigns

Cena vs Ambrose street fight(IC title),
Rollins (RR winner) vs Lesnar,
Strowman vs Taker (Strowman locks Taker in a coffin to win),
Bryan vs Styles vs Joe (hello Unbreakable 2005),
Lynch(RR winner) vs Ronda,
Asuka vs Charlotte,
Lashley vs Rusev (USA title open challenge),
Ziggler & McYntyre vs Owens & Zayn (RAW tag team),
Bar vs Sanity vs Miz & Shane(SD tag titles),
Mysterio vs Nakamura,
Orton vs Balor (SD vs RAW),
Jeff Hardy vs Andrade Almas,
Elias legends concert,
Triple H pedigrees Vince and take over

This is how the WrestleMania 35 card should go down, starting with the headliner and moving down the card, with the main event level matches in bold:

1: 2-out-of-3-Falls Match for the RAW Women's Championship - Ronda Rousey (C) vs. Becky Lynch

2: Universal Championship - Brock Lesnar (C) (w/Paul Heyman) vs. Seth Rollins

3: Fatal Four Way Elimination Match for the WWE Championship - Daniel Bryan (C) vs. The Miz vs. AJ Styles vs. Randy Orton

4: John Cena vs. The Undertaker (Undertaker's retirement match, regardless of win, loss, or draw)

5: Tag Team Turmoil Match for the vacant SmackDown Tag Team Championship - The New Day vs. The Usos vs. The Bar vs. The Colons vs. The Club vs. Luke Harper & Erick Rowan (I'm assuming here that WWE is going to keep them as a tag team, working under Daniel Bryan)

6: 5-Pack Challenge for the United States Championship - Shinsuke Nakamura (C) vs. Rusev (w/Lana) vs. Jeff Hardy vs. Rey Mysterio vs. Andrade [LAST NAME REDACTED] (w/Zelina Vega)

7: Triple H vs. Kurt Angle

8: SmackDown Women's Championship - Asuka (C) vs. Charlotte Flair

9: Ladder Match for the Intercontinental Championship - Bobby Lashley (C) (w/Lio Rush) vs. Drew McIntyre vs. Dolph Ziggler vs. Braun Strowman vs. Jinder Mahal vs. Baron Corbin vs. Elias vs. Dean Ambrose

10: RAW Tag Team Championship - Chad Gable & Bobby Roode (C) vs. The Revival

Kickoff Show: ATGMBR

Kickoff Show: Triple Threat Match for the Cruiserweight Championship - Buddy Murphy (C) vs. Cedric Alexander vs. Mike Kanellis (w/Maria)

Kickoff Show: WrestleMania Women's Battle Royal

My prediction:
Dean Ambrose vs Triple H (if Ambrose wins gets a WWE Universal shot, if he loses he is fired) probably a No Holds Barred or similar
Undertaker showdown (no match or a squash)
Women’s Tag Championship Boss’n Hug vs The Bella Twins
RAW Women’s Championship Ronda Rousey vs Becky Lynch vs Charlotte Flair (traded to RAW for Ember Moon and Nikki Cross)
Smackdown Women’s Championship Asuka vs Ember Moon
RAW Tag Team Championship Glorious Gable or The Revival vs The Major Bros
Smackdown Tag Team Championship The Usos vs The Club vs The New Day vs The Bar in a Ladder Match
Cruiserweight Championship Buddy Murphy vs Drew Gulak or Tony Nese
US Championship R-Truth vs Nakamura vs Rusev vs Ali vs Andrade vs Rey Mysterio in a elimination match
IC Championship Bobby Lashley vs Demon Finn Balor
WWE Universal Championship Brock Lesnar vs Seth Rollins
WWE Championship Daniel Bryan (w/Rowan) vs The Miz (w/Miz Dad) as Shane is the Speacial Guest Referee

My Predictions
Main Event: Ronda Rousey(c) vs Becky Lynch for Woman Title -No Holds Barred
WWE Universal Title Match Brock Lesnar(c) vs Seth Rollins
WWE Smackdown Title Match Daniel Bryan (c) vs Aj Styles vs Jeff Hardy vs Samoa Joe vs Randy Orton in 5 man Ladder Match
Rey Jr vs Andrande -3 stages off hell
Dean Ambrose and Renne Young vs Triple H and Stephanie if dean loses he fired , if he wins he gets title shot
Smackdown Women Title Match: Charlotte Flair vs Asuka(c)
John Cena vs Drew McYntyre
Raw Tag Team Title Match-Chad Gable and Bobby Roode(c) vs Heavy Machinery vs Revival vs Major Brothers- Pre Show
Andre Memorial Battle Royal winner gets title shot off they choosing
Mae Young Memorial Battle royal women (--pre show)
Women Tag Team Title Match : Sasha Banks(c) and Baley vs Trish Stratus and Lita
WWE IC Title Match Bobby Lashley(c) vs Kevin Owens vs Finn Balor vs Sami Zayn
Ellias vs Jeff Jarrett -Guitar on a poll match
WWE Us Title Match Nakamura vs Rusev vs R Truth_(pre show)
Smackdown Tag Team Titles Gauntlet Match : Shane O Mac and Miz(c) vs Usos vs The Barr vs The Club vs New Day vs Sanity
Counterweight Title Match : Buddy Murphy(c) vs Tony Niece vs Tozawa

RAW Women's Title
Ronda Rousey (c) v Becky Lynch
Flair to get involved but cost Rousey the match.

WWE Universal Title
Brock Lesnar (c) v Seth Rollins

WWE Title - Special Ref. Shane McMahon
Daniel Bryan (c) v AJ Styles v The Miz
Not sure how long this Miz/McMahon friendship will last, but might be too quick to pull the trigger before WrestleMania.

Kurt Angle's Retirement Match
John Cena v Kurt Angle

Smackdown Women's Title
Asuka (c) v Charlotte Flair
Charlotte probably should be in the main event.

Undertaker v Dean Ambrose
Quick squash match

IC Title
Finn Balor (c) v Drew McIntyre

Smackdown Tag-Title Turmoil Match
New Day v The Uso's v The Bar v Sanity v The Colon's v The Club

Braun Strowman v Bray Wyatt

US Title - Ladder Match
Nakamura v Rusev v R-Truth v Randy Orton v Jeff Hardy
--
Pre-Show
--