My MVP...

IrishCanadian25

Going on 10 years with WrestleZone
TM.

Seriously, the way he's run this debate league has been awesome. It's organized, fun, susinct, consistent...

Jake and I both tried to make the debate league happen and we both failed. I failed something fierce, Jake at least made some headway with it. TM has outdone us both.

The best thing about the debate league is that some young posters really get a chance to make a name for themselves.

Major problems couldn't stop it. It's going to barrel along, with TM's name forever engraved in WZ history.

fuck.

TM.

Seriously, the way he's run this debate league has been awesome. It's organized, fun, susinct, consistent...

Jake and I both tried to make the debate league happen and we both failed. I failed something fierce, Jake at least made some headway with it. TM has outdone us both.

The best thing about the debate league is that some young posters really get a chance to make a name for themselves.

I agree. I've had a fantastic time in the debator's league. I've found a lot of new respect for some guys and also built up on ones I have had before.

But the most goes to TM, seriously, well done with this. You've been very cool headed during it despite people moaning for judges to act quicker

No, the real MVP is the debaters. I just have to throw out the topics. Some of the best posts I have seen have come from the debates.

Well done TM it's been fantastic so far I've enjoyed it and there have been some great topics.

Definitely the most fun I've had on the forum since joining.

It's a shame the scores are going to be so badly distorted by no-shows and alternates; but half a dozen quality debates are more than worth it based on their own merit. Fucking good job.

Seriously... I hated TM before this thing started. Now I have nothing but respect for the guy. The league is run the way it should and it has allowed me to really come out of my comfort zone with topics, as well as my shell in posting ability.

Sounds kind of stupid, but I think the Debator's League is making me a better poster and a bigger and better wrestling fan.

Yeah man... after the whole "Survivor Series" debacle, I couldn't even stand the sight of one of your posts. Nice turn around... seriously.

The league is run the way it should and it has allowed me to really come out of my comfort zone with topics, as well as my shell in posting ability.

Sounds kind of stupid, but I think the Debator's League is making me a better poster and a bigger and better wrestling fan.

This. Plus, I developed a bromance with D-Man, so that's always nice.

Hate is such a strong word:(

I hate you. You promised me sex with Robyn for voting for Santino. I've yet to get it. Cunt.

Seriously though. I'm pretty sure you and I both know how I feel about you. Otherwise you wouldn't be the first person I IM daily. :p

If TM permanently drops the creepy stalker who tries to be funny routine, he wouldn't be half bad. Apparently he has, so hopefully this is all a sign of things to come. I won't hold my breath...We've all seen relapses before (48/7 anyone?).

I haven't checked out the DL, mostly because I've been too busy to really care. Maybe now that things have settled down, I'll take a looksie, and see what's up...

You were running it, so the failure is all on you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back