Final Poll for NEW Debater's League Format

Which New Debater's League format do you prefer?

• Hybrid World Cup

• Double Elimination Tournament

Results are only viewable after voting.
Personally, I think if you are the one organizing the thing, have it run whenever you think it is best, run it under whatever format you choose, and let the chips fall where they may. If anyone doesn't like it, that's their prerogative, no one is forcing them to participate. Just set it up and let people deal with it.

Personally, I think if you are the one organizing the thing, have it run whenever you think it is best, run it under whatever format you choose, and let the chips fall where they may. If anyone doesn't like it, that's their prerogative, no one is forcing them to participate. Just set it up and let people deal with it.

I think that's what he said he was gonna do. D-Man is a benevolent dictator, though, and will at least listen to the people before making up his mind. I suppose that if, for example, EVERYONE went with World Cup format he'd have gone with it.

As of now, the format doesn't even matter if we don't have enough participants.

We currently have 8 debaters, two definite judges, and two more potential judges. If we can't even fill 16 debater spots then I will just run a double-elimination tournament format since only 16 participants don't require a round-robin. Then, this will be over in a matter of weeks.

Well, it looks like everyone can take it either way. Since it really isn't that much of a difference to everyone, I'm sticking with the format I know best and that Dagger and I agreed upon which is the Double Elimination Tournament.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back