My Macios Thread

I appreciate the creation of yet another thread for me. Thank You. As for the number I'm rather confused but hey I've never been that good at math.

Well your answer to this question might change the number:

Can you shove a moose out of a plane in Alaska?

Copy the message you get and paste it here. The search has changed a bit for me too so I don't think it's just you.

1.Sorry - no matches. Please try some different terms. %1$s
2.Your search included threads from which you only have permission to view their titles. You may find further results if you choose the "Search Thread Titles Only" option.

And FYI my search was for threads containing macios in them which I know there's about 8. I also realized the capthca key isn't there anymore.

It's odd cause I used the search aboutv5 days ago to find how long i've been on wrestlezone and in the Prison so it's a recent probblem i'm guessing.

Odd indeed. It'll likely clear itself up.

Yes I'm not overly concerned about it at all just thought it was worth mentioning it to you all. Also, I made a comment on an old article on your site cause when I typed the numbers 453 on it's search engine it was the only one that came up. Not sure this has anything to do with the numbers but I'll figure it out.

Truthfully I get the feeling that it was decided to do away with the Prison, and you're all wondering what to do with me although it feels like you're leaning towards release. It caught my attention that the Prison isn't located on the search bar anymore which made me think it might be going which would be justified as I'm the only Prisoner who actually posts anymore.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back