My Little Pony is for ****.

Honestly I had no idea they made this show again. I should have paid attention to people talking about Bronies I guess. I actually think the whole movements pretty damn funny.

dawson-crying.jpg

That might offend me if I didn't love James Van Der Beek, Dawson's Creek, and that picture. But alas, I do.

Angry sex James Van Der Beek says whats up.

van_der_beek20.jpg

But yeah, Tron, bad bad movie. Bad. Special effects don't make up for shitty acting, writing, direction, etc.

What about those of us who think it's only an okay show and nothing glorious and don't want it thrown flamboyantly into every conversation ever

That's not what I would call "animosity," but either way, has it been thrown into conversations around here, or just on the internet in general, in your experience?

Talon should look in the mirror and realize he's been trolled by dudes who like ponies. Then choke himself for falling for it over and over.

My Little Pony is only sorta for ****. Kind of like getting your dick sucked by another man. It's really a judgement call as to whether or not that's faggy.

I'm tempthed to watch an episode of Ponies at the end of all this.

Hope it's got swearing and blood.

Why would you make this thread, then back down when people defend the show?

I'm not gonna make any comments about the show, but if you're gonna make the thread, have some balls about it if you get thrashed, Jesus.

If you believed in what you were saying, who cares?

If you didn't believe in what you were saying, then why'd you say it.

I'm tempthed to watch an episode of Ponies at the end of all this.

Hope it's got swearing and blood.

There are ponies snapping necks, clinical insanity & bestiality (i.e. consider Ponies as humans and everything else as animals) but no swearing or blood... unless you read the fanfics... *shudders* Sorry.

However, I do recommend a large intake of Pinkie Pie as she is clearly best pony (and honestly the only reason I watch the show). If you enjoy constant 4th wall breaking and randomness, PP's your pony.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back