My Little Pony is for ****.

How do I reech these keeds.

By God that's lazy, are you drunk and stoned at the same time?

That's super cool. Loved Captain as a kid, but I am not too keen on remakes. Didn't like the TMNT or the He-Man ones.

Wouldn't mind if people took a crack at Dexter's Lab or Hey Arnold though.

LOL. Dewey stoned. That's funny. As for drunk, if it's a night of the week (and even some days during the daylight hours), then odds are yes. Actually, I had just gotten settled in for goodsies for the night when I posted that. The rest of my posts were between shower, food, and other non-sense.

How do I reech these keeds.

Awesome episode of South Park.

By God that's lazy, are you drunk and stoned at the same time?

That's super cool. Loved Captain as a kid, but I am not too keen on remakes. Didn't like the TMNT or the He-Man ones.

Wouldn't mind if people took a crack at Dexter's Lab or Hey Arnold though.

Also agree with both of these too. Did we ever find out who Arnolds' parents where? I know they made a movie, I just never got to watch it ever!

Also, bring back Doug, that show was badass along with Ren and Stimpy, Ah Real Monsters and Rocko's Modern Life.

Awwww, the good ol' days.

LOL. Dewey stoned. That's funny. As for drunk, if it's a night of the week (and even some days during the daylight hours), then odds are yes. Actually, I had just gotten settled in for goodsies for the night when I posted that. The rest of my posts were between shower, food, and other non-sense.

Well then, night-night.

I watched a couple of episodes of My Little Pony one evening when I was bored. The one called Rarity got kidnapped by gopher creatures and it was mildly hilarious. Well written, well voices and well animated. Can't say the show is going to become a major feature in my life, but I certainly don't see why anyone would hold any great animosity towards it.

Aspects of the fan community need to be set on fire; but I think that goes for every single fan community dating all the way back to Diogenes.

Gelgarin you make so much sense with your use of words. It just makes me wanna beat you with a sack of dead batteries.

I watch all kinds of silly TV. Hell, as I said to JGlassy, I was watching a large number of Thomas the Tank Engine episodes whilst writing about the origins of Islam last week

I watched a couple of episodes of My Little Pony one evening when I was bored. The one called Rarity got kidnapped by gopher creatures and it was mildly hilarious. Well written, well voices and well animated. Can't say the show is going to become a major feature in my life, but I certainly don't see why anyone would hold any great animosity towards it.

Aspects of the fan community need to be set on fire; but I think that goes for every single fan community dating all the way back to Diogenes.

The animosity comes from people who haven't watched it, but still latch on to the concept of what MLP was 20 years ago, and absolutely will not entertain the idea that MLP is a completely different entity than it was.

These people also have nothing going on in their lives except for worrying about what other people do.

My little pony was NOT for ****... It was for girls. I didn't know a single homosexual child, let alone any that played with these toys or watched this show. Shame on you!

lol

Tron sucks. Both of 'em.

dawson-crying.jpg

Because of all this.

I blame the TNA mark. If he hadn't told me to make a thread, none of this shit would've ever happened.

Tommy "Two-Times" Mozzarella;3744886 said:
The animosity comes from people who haven't watched it, but still latch on to the concept of what MLP was 20 years ago, and absolutely will not entertain the idea that MLP is a completely different entity than it was.

These people also have nothing going on in their lives except for worrying about what other people do.

What about those of us who think it's only an okay show and nothing glorious and don't want it thrown flamboyantly into every conversation ever

But I am admitting that making this thread was a ******ed idea. Im just saying why I made it in the first place.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back