My Little Pony is for ****.

There are ponies snapping necks, clinical insanity & bestiality (i.e. consider Ponies as humans and everything else as animals) but no swearing or blood... unless you read the fanfics... *shudders* Sorry.

However, I do recommend a large intake of Pinkie Pie as she is clearly best pony (and honestly the only reason I watch the show). If you enjoy constant 4th wall breaking and randomness, PP's your pony.

You misspelled Fluttershy.....

Also, please god, don't read the fanfics. ESPECIALLY not Cupcakes. I'll never be able to look at Pinkie or Dashie the same again....

Why is the argument about if its a girly show? Regardless of that it's still only an above average cartoon. You know what else was above average? Pelswick.

Look, I have four fucking rep now because of this thread, I had no damn choice but to apologize.

If any of us cared enough about rep before we posted, there wouldn't be nearly as much hilarious shit going on in these forums. Look at people like SlyFox for fucks sake... If he gave a shit what ANYBODY thought, he wouldn't be nearly as awesome as he is. And I'm not blowing smoke up his ass, he's the real deal... There are so many others, but let's face it... Why start naming names?

Just stick to your guns and say fuck it. If you say it, stick by it. Backtracking is for the weak!

Just ask Johnny...

http://youtu.be/uFlQNtL8F9s

See, GU is a someone that understands this shit, unlike the butthurt dumbass that put a pony pic in my rep.

Mordecai & Rigby shit on your fucking ponies.

See, GU is a someone that understands this shit, unlike the butthurt dumbass that put a pony pic in my rep.

Mordecai & Rigby shit on your fucking ponies.

mlfw887_1317020971896041.jpeg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back