My Ex and I

Taker Sucks

Occasional Pre-Show
The most beautiful being on this earth... The only person who could and will speak ill of me and still be my best friend. I am still in love with her and she is in love with me ,but does not wanna admit to me that she has feeling for females... She wont admit it to herself thats why we broke up. I just wish we could fix that awkwardness between us so I can at least feel like my bestfriend loves me.

I feel you. I was once broken up with because despite her love for me, the lady in question didn't feel she'd experienced enough as I was the only guy she'd been with. Of course my rant about that being the mindset of a **** killed any love that was there, but it's kind of similar.

She was talking to a girl when was together and I think she may have cheated on me because after our 4 month anniversary she was acting guilty it took the rest of the year to be friends

This is the most bizarre post I have seen in my short time here. So you think she broke up with you because she's in to girls? But she has not come out and said she broke up with you for this reason?

And your sharing this with strangers because __________?

And you are not a female.

This is the most bizarre post I have seen in my short time here. So you think she broke up with you because she's in to girls? But she has not come out and said she broke up with you for this reason?

And your sharing this with strangers because __________?

And you are not a female.

She left me because as the girl who she liked said "She couldnt face me as she disrespected me and her" If she would admit it and we could move on as best friends or she could tell me she is bi but loves me and be together....

Also this is my family 0.0

She left me because as the girl who she liked said "She couldnt face me as she disrespected me and her" If she would admit it and we could move on as best friends or she could tell me she is bi but loves me and be together....

Also this is my family 0.0
Then let her go. Incest is always wrong.

If you find a bi woman, marry her.

Threesome while married would be epic, especially if it was a regular thing.

Is her friend hot?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back