• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

My Country is Better Than Yours

Australia

• Aussie, Aussie, Aussie!

• Oi! Oi! Oi!

• Booooo!!!!!

• USA!! HO!!!

Results are only viewable after voting.
Pfft ... Everest is quite possibly the most well known mountain in the world. McKinley even has a car named after it and yet I bet most people could't even recognize it as a mountain located in the US.

You are saying Everest is better looking because more people know about it? :icon_rolleyes: Please.

^^

He is right ya' know. Not many more things popular than Everest. Outside of that 4 head thingy in North Dakota.

Oh better looking I don't know... But as far as being the better Mountain overall (natural beauty aside), Everest kills McKinley, hands down. No argument.

Who cares about how well known it is, looks is what is the issue here. McKinley is beautiful and should be better known, hell it has has a larger bulk and rise than Mount Everest, It's true look it up.

Who cares about how well known it is, looks is what is the issue here. McKinley is beautiful and should be better known, hell it has has a larger bulk and rise than Mount Everest, It's true look it up.

Mauna Kea is the tallest mountain in the world when measured from base to summit, yet I doubt most people actually know what Mauna Kea is let alone where it is.

As far as Denali's natural beauty, yes, it is a beautiful Mountain, but yet I don't hear about hundreds of people risking their lives to climb it each year like I do about Everest or K2.

Mauna Kea is the tallest mountain in the world when measured from base to summit, yet I doubt most people actually know what Mauna Kea is let alone where it is.

As far as Denali's natural beauty, yes, it is a beautiful Mountain, but yet I don't hear about hundreds of people risking their lives to climb it each year like I do about Everest or K2.

What does a dormant volcano have to do with this? And I told you I don't care about popularity, this is about beauty not how many people know about it. Just because Everest is popular doesn't mean it's the most beautiful moutain in the world, just the most well known.

What does a dormant volcano have to do with this? And I told you I don't care about popularity, this is about beauty not how many people know about it. Just because Everest is popular doesn't mean it's the most beautiful moutain in the world, just the most well known.

didn't I just say, not 2 posts up, that Beauty aside, Everest kills Mckinley?

Austrillians suck when I was there you couldn't go 2 minutes talking to them, without them making fun of the Aboriginals. Apparantly child rape is ok as long as it's an Aboriginal.

Because it is the only way certain people will accept who wins. Its like John Cena and being called the best, when really he isn't.

Because it is the only way certain people will accept who wins. Its like John Cena and being called the best, when really he isn't.

This is Ech we are talking about, he doesn't care about how popular something is or he will say Candace > Cheerleader Melissa, which he never will say because it's not true. I would take cheerleader melissa over candace any day of the week. I don't see why people use popularity to determine victory on these things.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back