Impact Pro Wrestling New Zealand to Close its doors

Shadowmancer

I am The Last Baron
From their Facebook Page

Afternoon everyone.

In 2003 Impact Pro Wrestling came into being, the dream of a group of inspired individuals who wanted to bring professional wrestling back to New Zealand. Since then, we have grown as a company through live events, television, the internet and social media, and are incredibly grateful that we have been able to entertain our loyal fan base for an amazing decade. We have had the opportunity to travel up and down this great country of ours, putting our own unique brand of entertainment out there for everyone to enjoy, and we’ve had such a wonderful time doing it.

It is with great regret that, due to the current economic climate, we at Impact Entertainment Ltd must announce that March 30th and April 27th will be the final two shows for Impact Pro Wrestling. The decision to close our doors has been an incredibly tough one, and we would like to take this opportunity to thank everyone that has contributed to making IPW what it is today. We have had an amazing time over the past ten years, and we hope to leave behind a legacy of high quality entertainment that will be remembered for years to come.

At the final two events for Impact Pro Wrestling we intend to give our all to entertain our fans who have given us so much love and support. IPW will go out with a bang, and we would love for you to join us in celebrating the last ten years on these, our last days.

This is a giant shame as this company has possibly the best roster in New Zealand wrestling right now, as well as the fact that in my interactions with some of the people involved with IPW outside of the shows has been with good people.

Its a real shame when companies go under, and I hope that there is someone trying to come up with a plan to create a new promotion in Auckland on the back of this announcement.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back