MTV's Wrestling Society X

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Wrestling isn't that bad, but the storylines were. I think this was made a sticky because it was a Wrestling show that had a future. Im actually watching it in New Zealand, it is interesting, but absolutely stupid in the gimmicks, but it has brought out some good talent that I haven't seen. Jimmy Jacobs was in WWE for one match against Eddie Guerrero during the feud with Rey Mysterio.

Okay. So I know that Jack Evans' song is End is Now by L.A. Symphony. Does anyone know what songs were used for other wrestlers in WSX

I love WSX before it got cancelled. I even went as far as to download all the shows on my computer. The last show was the best. It was an exploding cage match. I was suprised they would air that in the U.S.A because you usually see matches like that in Japan. I liked all the different talent they had. They took mostly from the independent zone with Jack Evans, M-Dog20, Matt Sydal and etc. IMO, since they dont have a tv deal they become a independent promotion like ROH and CZW and work themselves up and eventaully try and get a tv deal. It will be a long road for WSX but they can make it. A lot of peoples contracts are expiring though and in a recent interview Vampiro said he was done with WSX so I dont think WSX will survive.

Unlikely at this point. Ricky Banderas, their world champ, signed with TNA. Jack Evans and Matt Sydall got a thing with Ring of Honor and Vampiro called it quits as far as wrestling in the US goes. So, chances of a WSX resurrection are pretty much screwed now.

wsx in my opinion was only average, the gimmick matches and all the exploding stuff was just dumb and not needed, and the paranas was stupid too. And what the hell is a Tables Ladders and Cervesas match?

But wsx had exetremelly talented wrestlers like ted hart(plz sighn with the wwe now that your contract is over), jack evans, matt sydal, waltman, vampiro, and mdogg. They did a great job of packing alot of wrestling into 30 minutes, nothing but action.

And did you see once vince realized wsx was a threat, how good ecw was for those 3 or 4 weeks? It definetly had an impact.

But as for a ressurection of wsx, ya right, teddy hart and matt sydal are likely to sighn with the wwe, vampiro says he isnt comin back, ans waltman will probably sighn with tna.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back