Colt Cabana Signs With WWE

Status
Not open for further replies.
Personally, I'm very dissapointed. I'm going to miss him having some classic matches in ROH. I loved most of his matches in ROH. CM Punk vs. Cabanna, the last match CM Punk had before going to WWE was fucking amazing. Cabanna and Punk have good chemistry togeather as a tag team so if he comes in early he can team with Punk to take out New Breed which would make Cabanna a instant main eventer. I just hope they dont mis-use him. I remember on holloween they had him where a princess outfit and planted him into the crowd. Cabanna's last match was against Adam Pearce in which he won in there hometown of Chicago. I hope WWE puts togeather a CM Punk/Cabanna program as well where they face off against each other.

This is awesome news, Colt had nothing else to do in ROH since he was ruined as a legit main eventer by the 2432432421 random title shots he got after the Homicide feud. And let's face it, the Cabana gimmick is perfect for the WWE.

i think its good that hes getting a chance to star at the highest level but im worried that vince will try to create to recreate his character kind of like what he did with monty brown but if vince lets him keep the name and be back together with ace steele and cm punk and he will be way over only problem is i dont know if vince is smart enough to do this

p.s. props to mannequin republic on the at the drive-in sig easily the best most nder rated band ever

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back