Mr. Anderson Vs. Spoiler (.....Jeff Hardy) [TNA World Championship Match]

multiverseman.com

Getting Noticed By Management
Flawless booking on TNA's part. Whoever scripted this match should be in charge of the entire company. In fact, this may be the first time TNA had such smart, timely decision-making. I'll outline the reasons:

1. Hardy needed to lose his title. With his personal troubles, they needed to get the title off of him. Nuff said.

2. Surprise. Unlike Matt's lackluster debut, I didn't see this one coming.

3. Anderson had to work for it. Unlike Money In The Bank (a concept I do enjoy), this match worked for the exact opposite reasons. Anderson earned his shot, but was granted it at the absolute worst moment instead of the perfect moment. He had every reason to lose honorably, but instead persevered.

4. The match brought together and progressed ll the top characters at once. Immortal/Fortune, Bischoff, Flair, Morgan, both Hardys, RVD and most importantly.....Anderson. Anderson.

Ummm... are you kidding me? I read the spoilers no need to see the match... it would only be a good match if Anderson grew a few inches and put on a ton of muscle and became the second coming of Brock or just put on a ton of muscle and became another Dave Batista..

Why? He just had this intense match with Matt Morgan which he won. After nearly being dead from a roll up. He then kicks out of 2 twists of "hate" and a swanton but Hardy falls to Anderson after 1 Mic Check... And last I checked this was with Anderson not being 100% as he is coming back from injury...

They made Hardy look like a complete joke made his finishers look worthless. They did minimum damage to Morgan by having him lose by a roll up. Though he did lose to a man coming off the injured list who is not supposed to be 100% yet.

But hey it's TNA they are the only place that can take that much talent and make them look like total shit!

The only thing right they did tonight was take the title off of Hardy which they still managed to screw up. Who ever was in control of that entire angle is already running the company and should be fired.

Yeah I thought the way they had Anderson win the Title with all the run-ins and him kicking out of everything Jeff Hardy hit him with was a total mess. I don't see why TNA can't do a Main Event without all that stuff. Its just Russo thinking that way still after all this time I guess.

Yeah I thought the way they had Anderson win the Title with all the run-ins and him kicking out of everything Jeff Hardy hit him with was a total mess. I don't see why TNA can't do a Main Event without all that stuff. Its just Russo thinking that way still after all this time I guess.

Russo want's to book small guys like they are big guys and it's just a no go.. At this point I think I should go down to Orlando look Dixie Carter in the eye and say "Hire me I'll turn your company around in 3 months" as with the talent pool you could turn the company around quickly what they need at this point is a hard stop take a note as to who hates who and press play and go from there and stop all the ******ed shit and do some long thought out writing instead of lets just throw shit against the wall and see what sticks I really liked TNA when they had the Six sided ring and an X-division now they are WCW lite and it really angers me that they would try for main stream attention instead of just use the names they have...

Ah I think you guys are kinda missing the bigger picture here, go back to your DVRs to the sit down interview with Mike Tenay and he asked is this you working everyone to Anderson, yeah he was using the injury to play like he is worse off then he is to get what he wanted. Now either they will use the not medically cleared excuse to give the belt back to Hardy or set up a rematch or have him join immortal or whatever he does, but regardless how brutal it was, you can't complain that Anderson beat Hardy.

And honestly didn't we have RVD win his first title in TNA by beating Jeff Hardy and AJ styles in the same night? Granted they weren't thirty seconds apart from each other, but the fact is it happened, and whether you like it or don't like Anderson is your TNA champ because of it end of story...

If you didn't watch it don't comment on it like you know exactly how it went down.

All those people who ran down the ring got cut off and never impacted what happened in the ring. Actually it is even better booking on TNA's part because everyone who was involved in the concussion storyline made an appearance in the last match.

1. Matt Morgan got his clothesline in on Jeff Hardy before going to the back

2. When Matt Hardy came down to the ring RVD cut him off and they fought to the back.

3. When Jeff Hardy went to use the chair on Anderson Mick Foley came down to stop Hardy. This happened on the outside and Foley never touched Hardy.

4. After Foley came down Flair came out to stop Foley, but security stepped in and stopped all the stuff on the outside.

5. Bischoff got in the ring and Anderson stopped his chair shot and then won the match seconds letter.

All the players who had important rolls in this storyline had a presence tonight without interfering in the actual match in the ring.

I think it is great that Anderson finally won the big one. The guy deserves to be champion. He was fired from WWE because for bullshit reasons, he is very entertaining and is excellent on the stick, and the guy can actually wrestle. Hardy had to drop the title because TNA can't take the risk of him possibly ending up in jail at the end of the month. Anderson was a way better choice than Morgan, so be happy with it because we could boring, no personality Matt Morgan as our champion.

MY GOD... I like Anderson!!! It had nothing to do with who won... It was how they booked it and the fact that he kicked out of 5 FINISHERS!!! B.A.D booking. I don't care his medical state that does not make it better...

I was quite excited to hear Mr. Anderson won the big one (not the company I wanted him to win it in but its a world belt none the less) I do agree that it is quite awful he won by kicking out of a finisher THAT many times. It dampens and cheapens that effect. If this was a long storied well built well advertised history between the two having had constant mat wars and taking each others finishers time and time again like the Rock and Stone Cold I could buy that. However, I am very happy for him and hope he gets that belt for a while!

I like how things went down. KA taking the belt against all odds. Nobodys even mentioning him getting light-headed on the mic, after the match & not being able to do his catchphrase the first time. Dont think that wasnt planned. Another concussion, anyone??

I see Anderson having to now forfeit the belt cuz of the "concussions". Just last week Immortal was forcing Ken to wrestle with his "concussion", if he wanted to get a title shot. Now- after he's won the title, "doctors" (likely provided by Immortal) will say he cant preform. And now EB & Co. will abide by the "concussion by-laws". Hardy has that title back soon, I'd bet. Book It!

Heres the very BEST thing I got out of this whole "match":

Hardy lighting up a cancer stick on his entrance down to the ring. Why? Because it was literally thee MOST convincing thing i've seen Jeff Hardy do or say, to get his heel "anti-christ" gimmick over with anyone thats watching TNA! When I saw him light that heater up- the 1st thing that popped into my head was: "WOW! No fucking shit?? I kinda like it for some reason! I wonder if all this "trial stuff" was a work, and HH & EB really are blurring the lines?" For me to say, or even care at all about anything Jeff Hardy does- means something! Jeff Hardy actually made me think tonite! I know for a FACT- thats never happend before- EVER!

And all it took was lighting up a cigarette! Wow- good thing he's not boring or anything! ;)

As bad it look for hardy delivering all his finishing moves and not be able to finish him off, and Anderson taking him out with 1 mic check when Morgan kicked out of a mic check, this was one of te best moves TNA did in years. Get the belt off a drug addict and put it on a great performer. But the match with all the runs and distractions, it had Russo and hogan written all over it. Can't any hard working wrestler a fair win jeez. Neway I'm a tna hater so this coming from me is a pretty big thing. Anderson winning the title was the first and only thing that has gone right since hogan and bischoff.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back