• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

MRRR. Anderson Babyface Turn? Andersonn

I think they'll try to with him as a 'tweener'. To try to keep his character fresh. Because lets face facts... Anderson's funny. He's a very good promo guy and can put himself over better than anyone on the roster with just his words alone... so I hope they don't turn him 'face', but keep him in a 'tweener' role to leave the fans guessing. Or let the fans decide whether they hate him or not.

First off Mr. Anderson is extremely boring as a face where he would rarely receive a reaction from the crowd when he made his one night Raw return a year ago. Secondly, Jeff Hardy was never meant to be a heel. If TNA turns him into a heel this will be a worse move than bringing back the Nasty Boys. I know this would pertain to another thread but Jeff is not being used right in TNA and he needs to get back to the WWE where he belongs. Anderson is a natural heel and Jeff is loved by millions so even if Jeff is a heel he will still be cheered and will never get over unless he becomes Willow the Wisp.

Honestly I wouldn't fear a face turn here. From what i gathered here anderson seems to be making fun of jeff hardy and his popularity and need for acceptance from the fans. hes also working the fans by calling them his assholes. Let's face it we all know people in the impact zone are trained and will chant anything.. I think making them chant "We are/I'm a asshole" is all tongue in cheek and it would be a trementous move on Anderson's part to reveal that and truly become the top heel in TNA and possibly the wrestling world today. Its to the same effect of if he called them douchebags. Its a veiled attempt at humiliation. Watch anderson's promo again and notice how over the top it is.. no face should ever try that hard to get over. This is a widespread rib imo

I think hes headed for a face turn, at the very least a tweener. In the post sacrifice interviews on TNA's website/Youtube all Anderson said was "He beat me fair and square" and had no further comment about it.

Whatever happens its intriguing to me.

I think people put too much into the heel/face concept. Back in the attitude era the supposed "heels" were more over then the faces. Why can't Anderson just be himself, A guy that says what he wants and does whatever it takes to win the match.

Agreed, this is 2010.. I remember Vince soon after (or maybe before) the screwjob was taunting Bret for believing in a strict "Bad guys vs Good Guys".

My only concern is the handshake seemed totally out of character, I hope he comes back with a promo saying he was going to kick Hardy in the nuts or something.

i just saw the sacrifice .. i i gotta tell u this ..
afer his interview he already Became a Face .
i mean it was like sun .. u can't denay this ... even mike tenay and tazz admitt it..
when 60% of people chant "i'm an asshole" " we are assholes " he is the true face ..
but i think want to shake hands with hardy , is a new character for anderson , The guy that wanna peace but for his actions in the past nobody believe in him ..

just another thing ... he is The new generation Rock .. i promise that ..

I know most people consider Anderson a natural born heel, and I do as well to an extent, but I do also think he's got that Austin-like ability to play the tweener where he can still act as a face and remain that cocky and arrogant character he's so great at playing to begin with.

Austin was the biggest anti-hero in history, so I doubt Anderson ever tops that, but I don't doubt he's capable of remaining as over as he is as a "face" tweener.

Realistically speaking though, I don't understand why he's going that route at all.

I agree with all this... but you hit on something here...

What did Austin do that Anderson has not done yet?

Beat the hell out of everyone back stage to solidfy himself as the top badass in the company.

Team him with Beer Money and you have yourself a stable worth tuning into.

Have him go ape shit on AJ back stage and other heels.

he needs another impact finisher too that is quick and BANG! Like the Diamon Cutter or Stone Cold Stunner esc.

I think if TNA starts to ride Mr. Anderson and Desmond Wolfe HARD have them face each other at Bound for Glory for the title. Would be a great story line (IF they turn Anderson Face that is)

I like the idea of Anderson has a Rough Face (like Stone Cold was) I can see a lot of stone cold in Mr. Anderson. He has the charisma and talent to pull it off!

Heck in this case.. turn Bischoff HEEL and make him try to burry Mr. Anderson (like he has a rep in TNA now with jeff Jarrett and Foley etc) but make it like McMahon/Austin where Mr. Anderson gets the better of him each time.. this would make for great TV.

Turning Anderson face is just another in a string of confusing turns TNA has done in the past year. Wasn't Anderson starting a feud with Pope just a couple weeks back? He is a natural heel, just like Sting is a natural face. Now I just read on here that Anderson, and Hardy could be teaming up? What? How is that interesting? I suppose it's just a matter of time before they turn Joe, and Pope heel again for no reason.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back