• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Motion: Impeach admin IrishCanadian25

IrishCanadian25

• Impeach him!

• Don't; impeach him!

• Ban RCK!

Results are only viewable after voting.

The Redcrosse Knight

Resident Satyagrahi
The following is an outline of The Redcrosse Knight's appeal to remove IC25 from his position.

For the following reasons:

1. He's Canadian. If I can borrow a quote from my good friend TM Punk...
Canadians aren't people. They've spent the better part of a century mooching off of the British Monarch before declaring their independence and 'crashing on the couch' of the good ol' USA. If Canadians were removed from the earth tomorrow, not only would nobody notice, but nobody would care.
Now, TM is guilty of using harsh and discriminatory language in his assessment of the Canadian people, but he does make some compelling points. The British are fed up with mooching colonies and what their people stand for.

2. He's 25. Users should not have to endure a man's quarter life crisis. In our modern society, twenty-five year olds most often take the form of potheads, ****s and/or petty criminals. Why should someone of this character hold a position of authority?

3. He shows poor judgement. On January 13, 2009 he granted clemency to WZ's most loathed user, The Redcrosse Knight. Since leaving Shawshank and re-entering the WZ Forum community, RCK has been relentless in creating nonsensical threads, aimed at antagonizing other users. Take for example his latest work. IC25's poor judgement became serial when he subsequently released (the infamous) Big Wes, and Coco. His belief that others deserve second and third chances is disgusting and frankly, unforgiveable. Such decisions show no regard for fairness and do nothing to make the community better or interesting.
IrishCanadian25 is the Mayor Quimby of WZ Forums.

4. He's condescending and sarcastic to users on a consistent basis. The release of The Redcrosse Knight came with the following message:
Clemency. Happy posting.
This message is the first in many examples of his sarcasm. IC25 relpies, reading 'Great thread' or 'Well done' can be found all over the boards, and serve as irrefutable evidence of his attitude problem. His demeanour is unnecessary and ruins others enjoyment of the forums.

5. He knows nothing about wrestling. The most self-evident of my reasons. Looking at a handful of his threads, Without Ricky Steamboat... , The Sharpshooter vs The Scorpion Deathlock and Does Santino's Reign Devalue the IC Title?, it is clear that his threads lack insight and analysis. Such garbage is a detriment to thoughtful conversation, and a waste of forum space.

6. Nobody likes him. In my time spent here, posters reactions toward IC25 have been overwhelmingly negative. Public opinion is unanimous: 'We hate this guy'.

I really didn't want to start this thread, but the people needed a voice. No hard feelings IC.

Conclusion: We must start a mutiny, (better known by it's democratic name) a vote. We're sick of IrishCanadian25!

Why would you post his about one of the most popular people on the forum? You never should have been let out of prison, idiot. Also TM is Canadian I don't think he was serious.

If you're actually taking this seriously, we need to have a long talk.

RCK, this is one of the funniest things I've read on here in years. Well done.

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

That was fucking hilarious. One of the best things I've read on this forum in quite some time.

So if you ban or remove Irish, that will usher in the Age of the Shocky Dictatorship.

1. He's Canadian. If I can borrow a quote from my good friend TM Punk...
Now, TM is guilty of using harsh and discriminatory language in his assessment of the Canadian people, but he does make some compelling points. The British are fed up with mooching colonies and what their people stand for.

I am IRISH-CANADIAN. So when I mooch off the Brits, I try to mooch liquor. The only issue is, the Brits get their beers right but that's about it. Any whiskey they've attempted is the equivalent of rat swill. I blame the queen mother. Anyway, I digress. And the Irish have been trying to get under the thumb of the British for ages. SO if anything, I'm an introspective revolutionary. But a drunk one.

Besides, I knew this was bullshit when I saw "my good friend TM." TM has no good friends.

2. He's 25. Users should not have to endure a man's quarter life crisis. In our modern society, twenty-five year olds most often take the form of potheads, ****s and/or petty criminals. Why should someone of this character hold a position of authority?

I'm 27, douche. And I am not a pothead. It's flavor clashes with scotch.

****ty petty criminal? Pretty much dead on. But I'm hot, at least.

3. He shows poor judgement. On January 13, 2009 he granted clemency to WZ's most loathed user, The Redcrosse Knight. Since leaving Shawshank and re-entering the WZ Forum community, RCK has been relentless in creating nonsensical threads, aimed at antagonizing other users. Take for example his latest work. IC25's poor judgement became serial when he subsequently released (the infamous) Big Wes, and Coco. His belief that others deserve second and third chances is disgusting and frankly, unforgiveable. Such decisions show no regard for fairness and do nothing to make the community better or interesting.
IrishCanadian25 is the Mayor Quimby of WZ Forums.

I'm a **** for the attention. Prior admins got loads of attention and adulation for banning the miscreants. I want the same level of attention for settin' them free. I'm like Keanu Reeves in Devil's Advocate, but my ass is hairier and penis smaller. Hmmm...I think I strayed from my original point. Which is I love scotch.

4. He's condescending and sarcastic to users on a consistent basis. The release of The Redcrosse Knight came with the following message:
This message is the first in many examples of his sarcasm. IC25 relpies, reading 'Great thread' or 'Well done' can be found all over the boards, and serve as irrefutable evidence of his attitude problem. His demeanour is unnecessary and ruins others enjoyment of the forums.

The fact that you bring this up shows that you have a keen sense for the subtle and are able to vocalize those feelings in a productive, non-violent manner which is largely lacking from today's society. I appreciate your straightforward nature and respect the frankness in which you've brought this up.

5. He knows nothing about wrestling. The most self-evident of my reasons. Looking at a handful of his threads, Without Ricky Steamboat... , The Sharpshooter vs The Scorpion Deathlock and Does Santino's Reign Devalue the IC Title?, it is clear that his threads lack insight and analysis. Such garbage is a detriment to thoughtful conversation, and a waste of forum space.

I've gained said insight by ignoring the haters who are claiming outlandish BS like "wrestling is fake," "it's all scripted," and "the outcomes are predetermined." I've been in a few fights, and waving my hand in front of my face intimidates people. I can't wait until The Undertaker gets arrested for the attempted murder of Paul Bearer.

[6. Nobody likes him. In my time spent here, posters reactions toward IC25 have been overwhelmingly negative. Public opinion is unanimous: 'We hate this guy'.

I like me. In fact, I LOVE me. I am so self-centered, when I have sex I think about myself.

Anyway, I voted for impeachment.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back