• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

most shocking moment in wrestling history

Status
Not open for further replies.
Considering everyone has already posted the good ones, imo, I will post a few from nowadays, Rey Mysterio winning the Royal Rumble 2006, Edge beating Cena for the title at New Year's Revolution, for this year those have t be 2 of the biggest moments so far, however I know there are many more in the past that are even better

hothead25 said:
He wrestled for WCW from 1991-1994

ECW in 1995

WWF from December of 1995-now
However whilist employed with WWE he did join the WCW/ECW allaince for a story line I think the "shocking moment" the first post was talking about was when he turned at Invasion 2001.:wwf:

axl924 said:
Considering everyone has already posted the good ones, imo, I will post a few from nowadays, Rey Mysterio winning the Royal Rumble 2006, Edge beating Cena for the title at New Year's Revolution, for this year those have t be 2 of the biggest moments so far, however I know there are many more in the past that are even better

I dunno, I'd say the most shocking moment on WWE TV this year was HHH actually tapping to the STFU. I didn't see that coming in a million years.

Ipswichicon said:
However whilist employed with WWE he did join the WCW/ECW allaince for a story line I think the "shocking moment" the first post was talking about was when he turned at Invasion 2001.:wwf:
Ohhhhhhh I see.
I refuse to call that joining the real WCW/ECW.
killingme.gif

That invasion/alliance angle was brutal. Mick Foley makes fun of it to this day.

hothead25 said:
Ohhhhhhh I see.
I refuse to call that joining the real WCW/ECW.
killingme.gif

That invasion/alliance angle was brutal. Mick Foley makes fun of it to this day.
To be Honest I was quite into it and the Winner takes all match was great. Loved Foleys joke at ONS2 "all hail stephine Mcmahon!".:wwf:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back