• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

most shocking moment in wrestling history

Status
Not open for further replies.
R

RVDblazeguy

in your opinion, what was the most shocking moment in wrestling history?

it's obviously the sad moment in which the legend Owen Hart fell from the ceilling

^exactly what i was going to say. It was one of the darkest moments too

Had to be Owen.

Storyline wise, it may have been Austin teaming with McMahon against the Rock at WM? I dunno, I can't really think of many others at this point. 1-2-3 kid beating Ramon was pretty damned shocking at the time. Also, the Brooklyn Brawler beat skippy or whatever Chris Candido wrestled as before he died.

Oh, Pillman at Austin's house was pretty crazy too.

storyline wise
It have to be when Undertaker threw Mankind of of the hell ina cell and then chokeslamed him threw the cell.
But reality for me It would have to be when Eddie Died.

The Montreal Screwjob. It's always stunning and extremely rare whenever you see a total shoot on one of WWE's broadcasts, and I can honestly say that I never saw this coming.

Take the Internet out of the picture, can you imagine sitting there watching Monday Nitro and VINCE McMahon appears!! One of many moments I wish I didnt read before it happened!!!

When Eddie Guerrero died and when Rey Mysterio won the Royal Rumble after dedicating it to Eddie Guerrero when he entered at No.2

Eddie's death or Owen's death.

Period. Both MAJORLY sucked for me.:wwf: :wwf: :wwf:

ViVa La RaZa!!!! Eddie:Gone but never forgotten
we will miss you and when you and i meet im gonna kick your a** for dying. Why did you have to leave us? You were and idol and screw Hart you are the best and the best there will ever be viva la raza!!!!

RIP EDDIE GUERRERO

Yeah, that's a great point. Could you IMAGINE if there was no internet when Vince showed up on WCW programming and Shane was actually there? Man, that would have been something!

Story wise youve got the Montreal Screw Job, Bicshoff comming to RAW, and Michaels throwing Janetty through the Barbershop Window.

Non-story would have to be The late Owen Hart, The King of Harts, The Blackhart's death. (i liked that gimick) This is what he said when he came back after the Bret screwjob

Owen Hart said:
Now my brother Brett and Neidhart and Bulldog they did what they had to do and now it's time for me to do what I have to do and that is stay right here in the World Wrestling Federation......Im going to make Shawn Michaels life a living hell

Bischoff coming to Raw! How could I forget that? NOBODY had any clue that was coming, it wasn't even mentioned on the internet anywhere. I don't think Booker T knew either, judging by the look he had on his face lol.

Eddie's death sucked worse because it was obviuos at the time that he was going to be getting another push by the WWE and probably would have been WHC.I think the war-of-words between Bret & the WWE over Owen's death made it more painful because the SS '97 incident was still an issue.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back