• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Most controversial moments of wwe

F-5MONSTER

Dark Match Winner
Okay this thread is for a friend of mine who hates wwe and and i asked him why and he said because of all the sex and violence so these are some the most controversial moments in the wwe so if what are your top ten controversial moments wrestlezone?

billy and chuck's wedding-had to be one of those moments you just had to be there and i had no idea that eric bishoff was under the mask until i heard him say 3 minutes and the 3 minute warning(roie and eddie fatu) destroying stephanie was great just amazing.

1.) The Katie Vick angle. The controversy that spawned off of this angle is unanimous. The content of this angle is unsettling to many, and forced a lot of fans to stop watching WWE altogether.

Another one is the angle that saw Mae Young give birth to a severed hand. I don't know anyone personally offended by it, but one can reasonably conclude it was pretty controversial due to its nature.

Another one is the angle that saw Mae Young give birth to a severed hand. I don't know anyone personally offended by it, but one can reasonably conclude it was pretty controversial due to its nature.

Was it controversial or just plain stupid? I remember wondering how the hell WWF was going to get Mark Henry out of that god-awful angle...and that was the end result?! I felt insulted and found myself angry. How many minutes of my life was that which I'll never have back?!!!?

For me, the most controversial moment in the WWE was the battle between Rey Mysterio and the late Eddie Guerrero, for the custody of Dominic. While of course this was all scripted kayfabe entertainment, I thought it was in very poor taste, especially with the kid at ringside and even in the ring at times. While I'm sure Dominic was very aware of the fact that it wasn't real, he still was a relatively young child to be involved in this tasteless storyline. Dad and my uncle having a wrestling match, with the winner getting me, pretty bad stuff, even in the choreographed world of the WWE.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back