• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

More False Hope for the Guns?

That's going to change the band is out "THANK GOD" and so the tag team division seems to be getting more of a proper focus on it. the mcmg,beer money,gen me, team 3d, and ink ink in the next couple of weeks heading into the ppv.

Usually, when fans go on and on about how their favorite 130 lb. spot monkey of a wrestler is being underutilized and how the company is sitting on the "next Shawn Michaels", it's most likely because they suck. But in this case, that's not true. Sabin and Shelley are two of the most entertaining wrestlers in all of the business, and golden on the mic.

How stuff like this doesn't get to TV, but yet we can have backstage locker room segments of Ric Flair mumbling incoherently or Jeff Hardy painting himself, simply baffles me. I know that TNA has to put certain people on more than others because they are more well-known, but come on, if you can push Jay Lethal, why can't you give two of the most talented guys in the business today at least some in-ring mic time to get over with the crowd? I don't usually say this, but MCMG could definitely be the next DX. They're no NXT 7, but by golly, they're pretty good for some younguns. Now with Hall and Waltman out, maybe we can get a peek of MCMG in the tag team division.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back